Whisper Hill Farm (Mandy Pope)

Comments

• Ultimate Shopper is running June 21st in the Bed o' Roses Handicap at Belmont. She will be ridden by Jose Ortiz. She is trained by Eddie Kenneally and owned (and bred) by Whisper Hill Farm.
  • I can't say how excited I am about seeing the foals racing from this exceptional band of broodmares ! I really wish Unrivalled Belle would join this farm.
  • How exciting! Sad I probably won't be able to see her =(
  • Mylute is running July 5th in the Suburban Handicap. He will be ridden by Rajiv Maragh. He is trained by Tom Amoss and owned by GoldMark Farm LLC and Whisper Hill Farm.
  • Can't Explain is running July 19th in a allowance race for 3 year olds and upward fillies and mares going one mile on turf at Saratoga. She will be ridden by Junior Alvarado. She is trained by John Kimmel and owned by Whisper Hill Farm.
  • Evening Show is running July 24th in a Allowance Optional Claiming race for mares and fillies 3 years old and upward going 7 furlongs at Saratoga. She will be ridden by Joel Rosario. She is trained by Steve Klesaris and is owned and bred by Whisper Hill Farm.
  • Ultimate Shopper is running July 24th in an Allowance Optional Claiming race for fillies and mares 3 years old and upward going 7 furlongs at Saratoga. She will be ridden by Jose Ortiz. She is trained by Eddie Kenneally and owned and bred by Whisper Hill Farm.
  • From Timber Town Stable facebook: Another great shot of Tapit/Havre de Grace '14 filly taken this morning at Timber Town. https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpf1/t1.0-9/10547558_10152494191170020_3737362333384293525_n.jpg
  • So, what does Mandy P think of her popular foals from HdG and PP, I wonder.? That Tapit girl looks pretty special.
  • HDG's 2014 foal is just stunning! She is her mother's daughter with beautiful Tapit added in for good measure. Wow!
  • Mylute is running August 2nd in the West Virginia Governor's Stakes. He will be ridden by James Graham. He is trained by Tom Amoss and owned by GoldMark Farm LLC and Whisper Hill Farm.
  • Funny Money is running August 6th in a allowance race for fillies and mares 3 years old and upward. She will be ridden by Rajiv Maragh. She is trained by Steve Klesaris and owned by Whisper Hill Farm.
  • From Woodford Thoroughbreds, LLC facebook: Hip 119 Tizway / Vindy City selling for $425,000 to Mandy Pope. https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10204582001257162
  • Starbound is running August 12 in a maiden special weight for 2 year olds going 5 1/2 furlongs at Indiana Grand Race Course. He will be ridden by Malcolm Franklin. He is trained by Tom Amoss and owned by Whisper Hill Farm and GoldMark Farm LLC.
  • Pearls for Girls is running August 13th in a allowance Optional claiming race going 6 furlongs. She will be ridden by Joel Rosario. She is trained by John Kimmel. and owned by Whisper Hill Farm.
  • Fasig-Tipton ‏@FasigTiptonCo 33s
    Hip 436, sale topping Lookin At Lucky filly purchased tonight by Whisper Hill Farm. #FTNY

• Fasig-Tipton @FasigTiptonCo · 4h
    Hip 436, Lookin At Lucky f from family of G1W Zazu, sells for $270k to Whisper Hill Farm. Consigned by Rhapsody/Hidden Lake Farm agt #FTNY
  • Skipalute is running August 22nd in a maiden special weight for 2 year old fillies going 6 furlongs at Saratoga. She will be ridden by Julien Leparoux. She is trained by Eddie Kenneally and owned by GoldMark Farm LLC and Whisper Hill Farm.
  • Mandy Pope is creating a Broodmare Empire and a racing army
  • If Mandy Pope buys top fillies and mares, they won't go off to Japan. Go Whisper Hill Farm!
  • I REALLY hope she buys Rosalind from the Keeneland November sale!
  • She must have more money than God...
  • KMMKMM Member
    Is Rosalind listed? Sorry she did not do better in Europe.
  • Is Rosalind listed? Sorry she did not do better in Europe.
    Yes it was announced on her farms facebook page that she will be sold at the Keeneland November sale :(