Whisper Hill Farm (Mandy Pope)

Comments

• Perfect Grace is running September 17th in an allowance race (race 3) for fillies and mares 3 years old and upward going 1 1.16th miles at Belmont Park. She will be ridden by John Velazquez. She is trained by Ralph Nicks and owned by Whisper Hill Farm LLC.

She finished 3rd of 6.
  • Grand Sonata is running September 18th in a maiden special weight (race 1) for 2 year olds going 7 furlongs at Belmont Park. He will be ridden by Flavien Prat. He is trained by Todd Pletcher and owned by Whisper Hill Farm LLC.

Her finished 2nd of 8.
  • Happy Success is running September 23rd in a maiden special weight (race 3) for fillies and mares 3 years old and upward going 6 furlongs at Gulfstream Park. She will be ridden by Samy Camacho. She is trained by Ralph Nicks and owned by Whisper Hill Farm LLC.
  • Gun for Success is running September 24th in a maiden special weight (race 4) for 2 year olds going 6 1/2 furlongs at Gulfstream Park. He will be ridden by Samy Camacho. He is trained by Ralph Nicks and owned by Whisper Hill Farm LLC.
  • Dance d'Oro is running September 24th in an allowance optional claiming race (race 8) for fillies and mares 3 years old and upward going one mile at Gulfstream Park. She will be ridden by Edgard Zayas. She is trained by Ralph Nicks and owned by Whisper Hill Farm LLC.
  • Quickflash is running September 25th in an allowance race (race 3) 3 year olds and upward going 6 furlongs at Belmont Park. He will be ridden by Dylan Davis. He is trained by John Kimmel and owned by Whisper Hill Farm LLC.
  • Happy Success is running September 23rd in a maiden special weight (race 3) for fillies and mares 3 years old and upward going 6 furlongs at Gulfstream Park. She will be ridden by Samy Camacho. She is trained by Ralph Nicks and owned by Whisper Hill Farm LLC.

She finished 6th of 6th.
  • Gun for Success is running September 24th in a maiden special weight (race 4) for 2 year olds going 6 1/2 furlongs at Gulfstream Park. He will be ridden by Samy Camacho. He is trained by Ralph Nicks and owned by Whisper Hill Farm LLC.

He finished 11th of 11.
  • Dance d'Oro is running September 24th in an allowance optional claiming race (race 8) for fillies and mares 3 years old and upward going one mile at Gulfstream Park. She will be ridden by Edgard Zayas. She is trained by Ralph Nicks and owned by Whisper Hill Farm LLC.

She finished 1st of 6.
  • Crown of Honor is running September 26th in a maiden special weight (race 8) for 3 year olds and upward going one mile on turf at Gulfstream Park. He will be ridden by Edwin Gonzalez. He is trained by Kent Sweezey and owned by Whisper Hill Farm LLC.
  • Quickflash is running September 25th in an allowance race (race 3) 3 year olds and upward going 6 furlongs at Belmont Park. He will be ridden by Dylan Davis. He is trained by John Kimmel and owned by Whisper Hill Farm LLC.

He finished 4th of 7.
  • Katz a Dream is running October 1st in a $16,000 - $20,000 claiming race (race 3) for fillies and mares 3 years old and upward going about 1 1/16th miles at Gulfstream Park. She will be ridden by Edgard Zayas. She is trained by Ralph Nicks and owned by Whisper Hill Farm LLC.
  • I really wish I could figure out how to post video, I have a nice video of La Victoria working with one of my horses Lady Valentine
  • EriNC said:

I really wish I could figure out how to post video, I have a nice video of La Victoria working with one of my horses Lady Valentine

@EriNC Is the video on XBTV? If so you should be able to copy and paste the link.
  • EriNC said:

I really wish I could figure out how to post video, I have a nice video of La Victoria working with one of my horses Lady Valentine

@EriNC Is the video on XBTV? If so you should be able to copy and paste the link.
    Unfortunately not, it’s an owner perk. They allow me to download the video to my device though
  • Crown of Honor is running September 26th in a maiden special weight (race 8) for 3 year olds and upward going one mile on turf at Gulfstream Park. He will be ridden by Edwin Gonzalez. He is trained by Kent Sweezey and owned by Whisper Hill Farm LLC.

He finished 3rd of 6.
  • Bernie's Mistress is running October 2nd in a handicap (race 8) for fillies and mares 3 years old and upward going about 5 1/2 furlongs at Gulfstream Park. She will be ridden by Samy Camacho. She is trained by Kent Sweezey and owned by Whisper Hill Farm LLC.
  • Bernie's Mistress is running October 2nd in a handicap (race 8) for fillies and mares 3 years old and upward going about 5 1/2 furlongs at Gulfstream Park. She will be ridden by Samy Camacho. She is trained by Kent Sweezey and owned by Whisper Hill Farm LLC.

She finished 4th of 7.
  • Union Freedom is running October 14th in a $25,000 maiden claiming race (race 1) for 2 year olds going one mile at Gulfstream Park. He will be ridden by Samy Camacho. He is trained by Ralph Nicks and owned by Whisper Hill Farm LLC.
  • Pure Speight is running October 15th in a $35,000 maiden claiming race (race 9) for 2 year olds going 5 1/2 furlongs at Gulfstream Park. He will be ridden by Samy Camacho. He is trained by Ralph Nicks and owned by Whisper Hill Farm LLC.
  • KMMKMM Member
    Interesting name.
  • Union Freedom is running October 14th in a $25,000 maiden claiming race (race 1) for 2 year olds going one mile at Gulfstream Park. He will be ridden by Samy Camacho. He is trained by Ralph Nicks and owned by Whisper Hill Farm LLC.

He finished 2nd of 8 and wasn't claimed.
  • Grand Sonata is running October 16th in a maiden special weight (race 3) for 2 year olds going 1 1/16th miles on turf Keeneland. He will be ridden by Tyler Gaffalione. He is trained by Todd Pletcher and owned by Whisper Hill Farm LLC.