How to avoid last year's nightmare...

MargaretMargaret Member
edited March 2014 in Zenyatta
I'm sure a lot of you remember the little fiasco we had last year???? SO with that in mind UNLESS we hear DIRECTLY from Team Z, Kyle, or Lane's End I say we ignore anyone who starts blabber mouthing anything. I don't wish to relive that evening ever again.

So anyone who hears--I know someone who knows someone who is getting directly from so and so--NOT LISTENING!!!!!

Comments

• Haha! I remember it well. It's funny looking back, but at the time, we were losing our minds over absolutely nothing.
  • carolinarkansascarolinarkansas hot springs, arkansasMember
    Some one was really yanking our chains....I will PACE til we hear from Z or Ann
  • I know! 13Z is a pretty weird looking gray filly!!!!
  • carolinarkansascarolinarkansas hot springs, arkansasMember
    Oh sigh .....gray filly
  • LOL
  • Didn't the two people on twitter also start fighting with each other over who said what first?
  • When is Zenyatta due?
  • EriNCEriNC Member
    When is Zenyatta due?
    I have a thread on this, but my guess is anywhere from March 4 (300 days pregnant) to April 18th. April 15-18th is the most likely though.
  • yea cuz shoot, march 4th is tuesday! i dont even have my pacing shoes on much less laced up yet
  • Didn't the two people on twitter also start fighting with each other over who said what first?
    Yes, they got in a huge fight and they were trying to delete their tweets. It was pretty funny.

• EriNCEriNC Member
    yes well mares have foaled at day 300, though technically the foal would be a preemie.
  • If this pregnancy is like her previous two with Coz and 13Z, she'll foal mid-April, although two pregnancies does not a pattern make. Her cover date was May 8, for those who like to play with foaling date calculators.

ITA about not listening to tweets etc. from anyone other than Team Zenyatta. Although if another twitter war breaks out, I'll follow it for the entertainment factor.

"13Z is a weird looking gray filly" LOL!
  • He is a horse of a different color LOL
  • EriNCEriNC Member
    edited March 2014
    If this pregnancy is like her previous two with Coz and 13Z, she'll foal mid-April, although two pregnancies does not a pattern make. Her cover date was May 8, for those who like to play with foaling date calculators.

there is research that suggests that a mare will follow the length of her first pregnancy with subsequent pregnancies. I believe it is something like 70% likelihood.
  • If this pregnancy is like her previous two with Coz and 13Z, she'll foal mid-April, although two pregnancies does not a pattern make. Her cover date was May 8, for those who like to play with foaling date calculators.

ITA about not listening to tweets etc. from anyone other than Team Zenyatta. Although if another twitter war breaks out, I'll follow it for the entertainment factor.

Agree, the twitter wars are way entertaining!

Agree, the twitter wars are way entertaining!

I agree although annoying,
  • EriNCEriNC Member
    is zenyattas tail head fluffy, or flat? supposedly fluffy means filly, and flat means colt
  • its flat i think
  • "does my tail look fluffy or flat?"

• Great picture by Barbara. I'd say Z's tailhead is flat.
  • AmandaFAmandaF Member
    edited March 2014
    If it's flat we need to go back the past two years and look at her pictures to see if that holds true with Cozmic One and Z13.
  • RachelRachel Member
    edited March 2014
  • Hmm she looks fluffy here

• While pregnant with 13z. Flat or fluffy?

• Yikes...looks a little of both in that picture LOL!