Birthday Wishes for ZENYATTA and 13Z

MargaretMargaret Member
edited April 2014 in Zenyatta
Happy Birthday Sweet mama Z!
Happy First birthday 13Z!

Comments

• Roses are Red, Violets are Blue, Who is the Queen of Racing? You know the horse I am referring to. She has passion and talent, and a heart made of gold, charisma and star quality of which many stories are told. After racing she become a MOM and added another star to her name, she has had 2 colts with the last being born on her birthday. She has shared her experiences with the Heir and the Spare, and it is now their turn to show what they have learned from the big Mama Bear. She is the greatest, she is the best, and her talents and personality will be forever remembered and revered because......she is our Queen, she has passed every test!
    HAPPY 10TH BIRTHDAY ZENYATTA, AND HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY Z13!
    Wishing for a safe and healthy delivery for Z and Z14 soon!
  • AlexAlex Member
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEAUTIFUL Z AND "LITTLE RED" 13Z!!! LOTS OF HUGS!
  • HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEAUTIFUL ZENYATTA AND CUTIE PIE Z13!!! XOXOXO KISSES ON YOUR NOSES! HOPE YOU GOT YOUR PEPPERMINTS! Debbie Kalivas in Eagle Point, OR
  • Happy Birthday Zenyatta!! I can't say it too many times! And happy first birthday 13Z!! I can't believe you're a yearling! Love you both!
  • Happy Birthday Zenyatta and 13Z! You have brought so much joy into so many people's lives. Here is to a long, happy and healthy life for both of you so we can send birthday wishes for many, many years to come!
  • Zenny and 13Z, I hope you have had a wonderful day. Surely you know how much you are deeply loved. I pray you are always healthy and happy.
  • silvsilv464silvsilv464 Member
    edited April 2014
    Wishes: 13z I hope you get an official name that you like. Zenyatta I hope you deliver a beautiful healthy foal. Most importantly to all of you, I wish your happy and healthy! Happy birthdays!!
  • Happy Birthday dear Zenny, and little Z13! Hope you both had a great day. Many happy returns. Looking forward to new foal, and little Z, you'll be a big brother.
  • HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZENYATTA AND Z13,
    Wishing you a basket full of carrots, a bag full of peppermints..........and a Guinness on me! XOXO