When will they Officially name 13 Z ?

minischminisch Member
edited April 2014 in Ziconic
Don't they have to have Registration in by a certain time?

Comments

• He needs to be named prior to his first start. There's a fee for late naming, but it's trivial, especially for someone of the Mosses' means. Naming and registration are two different things. He is probably already registered.

Coz was named at one year, but Zenyatta was not named until she was 2.
  • He needs to be named prior to his first start. There's a fee for late naming, but it's trivial, especially for someone of the Mosses' means. Naming and registration are two different things. He is probably already registered.

Coz was named at one year, but Zenyatta was not named until she was 2.

That's pretty cool
  • I think they'll wait until 14Z arrives. I like the idea of having only one #Z at a time. Just as 12Z became Cozmic One with the arrival of 13Z.
  • I think they'll wait until 14Z arrives. I like the idea of having only one #Z at a time. Just as 12Z became Cozmic One with the arrival of 13Z.
    Now your making me want 14z more than EVER!!!
    I think you're right. It would get pretty confusing with 13Z and 14Z. I can't wait for the new foal!

I think you're right. It would get pretty confusing with 13Z and 14Z. I can't wait for the new foal!

Good thinking there HL24.....that never occurred to me, but yeah....I hope we aren't stuck with two Z's for too long.
  • Heres a few names,
    Condition Red, Red Alert, Little Red Tapshoes,Red Zone,Platinum Red, Zenyatta Red,LittleRedHotRod,Red Fury,etc,etc
  • carolinarkansascarolinarkansas hot springs, arkansasMember
    CrimZen One...BlaZen Fire...
  • CrimZen One...BlaZen Fire...
    I like CrimZen! CrimZen One, CrimZen Glory, CrimZen Fire...

• I like CrimZen One, too & CrimZen Glory.
  • I like both of these, too!