Pioneerof the Nile

Comments

• Social Inclusion working at Pimlico May 12, 2014:
  • SOCIAL INCLUSION – Rontos Racing Stable Corp.’s Social Inclusion jogged from the gap at the top of the stretch to the three-quarter pole before galloping a mile under exercise rider Domingo Navarro Wednesday morning at Pimlico.
    Social Inclusion is scheduled to make only his fourth lifetime race in Saturday’s Preakness Stakes after showing enormous potential while winning his debut by 7 ½ lengths on Feb. 22, defeating Honor Code by 10 lengths in a March 12 allowance while breaking the Gulfstream track-record for 1 1/16 miles, and finishing third after setting the pace in the Wood Memorial (G1).
    “His first two races he won easy, and for me, he ran a wonderful race at Aqueduct,” trainer Manny Azpurua said.
    Had Social Inclusion finished second in the Wood, he would have won an automatic spot in the Kentucky Derby field, and his connections admit they probably would have run him at Churchill Downs on May 3. However, because of his late start, the Preakness Stakes, not the Kentucky Derby, had been the main target for Social Inclusion before he made his first start.
    “I got my horse in my barn on the 15th of December. I didn’t want to push him. I wanted to give him enough time. He was a big horse. Now he’s bigger and stronger,” Azpurua said. “When you’re patient with a horse, they give back.”
  • TVG on-site at the Preakness - talking Social Inclusion:
  • Mike Welsch @DRFWelsch
    Two mile gallop for Social Inclusion this a.m., still having a little trouble with lead changes, all 4 bandages stayed on today.
  • Social Inclusion will not run in the Belmont Stakes,instead racing in the Woody Stephens
    ‪#‎BelmontStakes‬

(Can anyone confirm this?)
  • Social Inclusion is running June 7th in the Woody Stephens Stakes. He will be ridden by Irad Ortiz Jr. He is trained by Manuel Azpurua. He is owned by Rontos Racing Stable Corp.
  • Miss Mandate is running June 8th in a maiden special weight going 5 furlongs for fillies at Churchill Downs. She will be ridden by Alan Garcia. She is trained by Mark Casse and owned by Gary Barber.
  • Jojo Warrior is running June 21st in the Summertime Oaks at Santa Anita. She will be ridden by Martin Garcia. She is trained by Bob Baffert and owned by Zayat Stables LLC.
  • KetaKeta Member
    Summertime Oaks (gr. II)
    Race 8 at Santa Anita Park on June 21, 2014
    Grade II 1 1/16 miles $200,000 3 yo Fillies
    WATCH REPLAY; The Blood-Horse_RaceResults:
    Jojo Warrior (Pioneerof the Nile - Carson Jen) wins the Summertime Oaks
    http://www.bloodhorse.com/horse-racing/race/USA/SA/2014/6/21/8/summertime-oaks-gr-ii
  • KetaKeta Member
    Ahmed Zayat ‏Saturday June 21, 2014
    That was very excited for jojo warrior named after my wife Joanne.
    Thank you everybody for your good wishes. I always thought highly of her
  • KetaKeta Member
    Tom Ryan ‏Sunday June 22, 2014
    2 stakes winners and 4 winners in 48 hours for Pioneer of the Nile.
    Early indicators were right. A commercial breeders dream 130 = book full
  • KetaKeta Member
    Zayat Stables ‏‏Sunday June 22, 2014
    Another stakes winner for Pioneerof the Nile as Conquest Top Gun romps
    in the Victoria Park Stakes! @jazz3162 @JustinZayat @WinStarFarm

• Awesome Jill is running June 28th in the Iowa Oaks. She will be ridden by Ricardo Santana Jr. She is trained by Michelle Lovell and owned by Agave Racing Stable.
  • From Doug O'Neill Racing Stable facebook: This two year old Pioneerofthe Nile/Known Heiress filly has been named Queen of Kings. We know that you want to keep track of their naming, so we will do the best we can to keep you up-to-date. https://scontent-b-ord.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xap1/t31.0-8/p180x540/10271395_779318825421854_6682889279371233217_o.jpg
  • Charm City Girl is running July 19th in the Desert Vixen Stakes. She will be ridden by Alex Cintron. She is trained by Graham Motion and owned by Sagamore Farm.
  • Omarvelous is running July 19th in a maiden special weight for 2 year oldsa going 5 1/2 furlongs at Saratoga. He will be ridden by Luis Saez. He is trained by Wayne Lukas and owned by Zayat Stables LLC.
  • Queen of Kings is running July 20th in a maiden special weight for 2 year old fillies going 5 1/2 furlongs at Del Mar. She will be ridden by Elvis Trujillo. She is trained by Doug O' Neill and owned by Fog City Stable.
  • RachelRachel Member
    Queen of Kings is a nice looking girl
  • Tax Package is running July 20th in a maiden special weight for 2 year olds going 5 1/2 furlongs at Saratoga. He will be ridden by Irad Ortiz Jr. He is trained by Chad Brown and owned by Klaravich Stables Inc.
  • Courageous Julie is running July 20th in the Coaching Club American Oaks. She will be ridden by Luis Saez. She is trained by Wayne Lukas and owned by Zayat Stables LLC.
  • Awesome Jill is running July 23rd in the Indiana Grand Stakes. She will be ridden by Jesus Lopez Castanon. She is trained by Michelle Lovell and owned by Agave Racing Stable.