Pioneerof the Nile

Comments

• Margaret Reay is running July 23rd in a maiden special weight for 2 year old fillies going 5 furlongs at Saratoga. She will be ridden by Luis Saez. She is trained by Michael Wilson and owned by Zayat Stables LLC.
  • American Pharoah is running July 26th in a maiden special weight for 2 year olds going 6 furlongs at Del Mar. He will be ridden by Martin Garcia. He is trained by Bob Baffert and owned by Zayat Stables LLC.
  • Social Inclusion (ML 8-1) – Manny Azpurua – Edgar Prado – “He’s doing great, he’s acting a lot quieter and nicer now. Before, he would get a little bit upset,” said his trainer. “We made some mistakes with him. The important thing is that he’s taking in everything quietly now and he’s easier to train. He’s matured.”
  • Miss Mandate is running July 27th in a maiden special weight for 2 year old fillies going 6 furlongs at Del Mar. She will be ridden by Corey Nakatani. She is trained by Mark Casse and owned by Gary Barber.
  • Social Inclusion is running July 27th in the William Haskell Invitational Stakes. He will be ridden by Edgar Prado. He is trained by Manuel Azpurua and owned by Rontos Racing Stable Corp.
  • Has anyone heard anything about Vinceremos? He hasn't raced since finishing 17th in the Derby and I can't find any recent works by him on his equibase page.
  • Social Inclusion (8-1) - This talented allowance winner put in three solid efforts in graded races (Wood Memorial, Preakness and Woody Stephens) despite being his own enemy. His problem? He tends to get worked up by the crowds, using a lot of energy prior to the race. One of these days he's going to put it all together on the big stage, and if today is the day he'll certainly get a favorable pace set up to do so.
  • Social Inclusion jogged one mile then galloped out one and a half miles Friday morning at Monmouth for trainer Manny Azpurua. The 85-year-old conditioner said he is undecided as to whether he will school his charge in the paddock. “It’s a long walk from the barn to the paddock and back,” said Azpurua, “and my horse is doing good right now and I want to keep him quiet.”
  • Ashley: SOCIAL INCLUSION —I’ve never been on the Social Inclusion bandwagon despite him being by Pioneerof the Nile. Now, that’s not to say that he isn’t a nice colt, because he certainly is, but I just never saw what all the pre-Wood hype was about. Including the Wood Memorial, he’s finished 3rd three straight times in graded stakes company and is looking for a “breakout” race, so to speak. If he is part of the early pace like he was in his first three starts, he may not be around at the end. But at a nice price, he’s worth looking at. Maybe…

Laurie: SOCIAL INCLUSION - was the buzz horse entering the Wood Memorial after a huge record-setting performance at Gulfstream Park. So far, that’s been the highlight of his career, as Social Inclusion has a string of third place finishes in the Wood Memorial, Preakness and Woody Stephens. He regressed after the Gulfstream start in the Wood, and wasn’t in his customary position on the front end in the other two races. With other speed in here, I don’t see Social Inclusion in front where he likes to be. He’ll likely maintain his place in the field – where ever you put him, he’ll stay there. I didn’t like him in the Wood and I don’t like him now. Pass.
  • Prince of the Nile is running July 30th in a maiden special weight for 2 year olds going 4 1/2 furlongs at Charles Town. He will be ridden by Xavier Perez. He is trained by Phil Schoenthal and owned by Stephan Glessner.
  • QueenZFan22QueenZFan22 Member
    edited August 2014
    Saw a DRF+ article that said Social Inclusion has been sent to Rood and Riddle. Unfortunately since it's DRF+ I can't read it.
  • Saw a DRF+ article that said Social Inclusion has been sent to Rood and Riddle. Unfortunately since it's DRF+ I can't read it.
    @DRFWelsch - Social Inclusion "did not come out of Haskell as well as we'd have liked" been sent to Rood and Riddle according to new trainer Chad Brown
  • Saw a DRF+ article that said Social Inclusion has been sent to Rood and Riddle. Unfortunately since it's DRF+ I can't read it.

@DRFWelsch - Social Inclusion "did not come out of Haskell as well as we'd have liked" been sent to Rood and Riddle according to new trainer Chad Brown
    Mike Welsch @DRFWelsch · 6h
    Social Inclusion "did not come out of Haskell as well as we'd have liked" been sent to Rood and Riddle according to new trainer Chad Brown
    Bo Mitchell @kimmons2 · 16m
    @DRFWelsch @DRFInsidePostI Hope the Good Lord sees over Social Inclusion and he comes back in Great shape!Praying for good report!God Bless!

Mike Welsch @DRFWelsch · 6h
    Social Inclusion "did not come out of Haskell as well as we'd have liked" been sent to Rood and Riddle according to new trainer Chad Brown
    Bo Mitchell @kimmons2 · 16m
    @DRFWelsch @DRFInsidePostI Hope the Good Lord sees over Social Inclusion and he comes back in Great shape!Praying for good report!God Bless!
    http://www.paulickreport.com/news/thoroughbred-racing/report-social-inclusion-to-be-evaluated-at-rood-riddle/
  • From WinStar Farm facebook: Pioneerof The Nile taking an afternoon nap in his stall. Building an empire can be very tiring, after all! ‪#‎pioneerofthenile‬ ‪#‎ittakesapioneertomakeanempire‬ https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpf1/v/t1.0-9/10574424_10152376791278922_8752728220318292511_n.jpg?oh=3c92b187391e6464a2c939f08009ae99&oe=543D608F&__gda__=1413475056_ab7ceb32ff924bdcdbb019687508585e
  • American Pharoah is running August 9th in a maiden weight for 2 year olds going 6 1.2 furlongs at Del Mar. He will be ridden by Martin Garcia. He is trained by Bob Baffert and owned by Zayat Stables LLC.
  • Omarvelous is running August 9th in a maiden special weight for 2 year olds going 5 1/2 furlongs at Saratoga. He will be ridden by Luis Saez. He is trained by Wayne Lukas and owned by Zayat Stables LLC.
  • QueenZFan22QueenZFan22 Member
    edited August 2014
    Courageous Julie is running in the Tenski Stakes She will be ridden by Luis Saez. She is trained by Wayne Lukas and owned by Zayat Stables LLC.
  • Miss mandate is running August 13th in a maiden special weight for 2 tear old fillies going one mile at Del Mar. She will be ridden by Joe Talamo. She is trained by Mark Casse and owned by Gary Barber.
  • Lady Bling is running August 15th in a maiden special weight for 2 year old fillies going 1 1/16th miles on turf at Saratoga. She will be ridden by Irad Ortiz Jr. She is trained by David Donk and owned by George and Stephanie Autry.