Comments

• No sound until 18 seconds. No picture at all. Was the lens cap removed?
  • VA- I thought it was just my computer, it sometimes gives me problems with FB....but it was photos with no sound the first part before it got to the video. I did have my lens cap removed and edited this video from halfway decent photos and video. Let me upload it to youtube. I'll give the link here when it's finished. Sorry it's acting up.
  • How strange. Don't apologize; at least you can take videos and know how to post them. I can't do either. I'll look for the youtube link later. Thanks.
  • VA, or anyone else interested in seeing Paynter this past Monday at WinStar. I hope this one plays for you, if not, let me know, and I'll try, try, try again.
  • Working fine Ashton, he sure wants to let people know he is there. He looks really good. Thanks for sharing
  • I got to see it that time, Ashton. Good work! Love Paynter, what a Showman. You can tell he loves the attention and likes showing-off by all those funny faces he keeps making. lol
  • Thanks, Ashton. Worked well. I never noticed Paynter has a snip in addition to his angel star.
  • So glad one finally played. It's always my pleasure to share. I so appreciate when the West Coast people share with me.
  • caseycasey any racetrack with camera in handMember
    VA, or anyone else interested in seeing Paynter this past Monday at WinStar. I hope this one plays for you, if not, let me know, and I'll try, try, try again.
    @Ashton- you MADE my day!!!!! He looks so good. I notice everyone kept kind of a wide berth around him, lol- He does like to give "love" bites. I miss that little monster so much. I hope I'll get to see him sometime. I wonder if he'll still remember me

• There's our boy! Looking great! Thanks Ashton.
  • Thanks for sharing the video!! Works for me and it is great to see him doing so well and looking great!
  • My pleasure, I'm so glad you enjoyed it and it played for you. He honestly seems very happy with his new life..
  • Casey, I have no doubt he'll remember you. They did warn us about his "love" bites and ask us to keep our distance. LOL! I was so thrilled to finally get to see him in person. Thank you for the million times you took the time to share your photos with us. Much love and respect to you, always.
  • @Ashton di you haapen to get photos/video of Bodemeister?
  • Yes, I did as soon as I can find them. Two cameras! For some reason, both of them split into numerous files in my almost full computer, instead of uploading into new time dated files. I'm having quite a time locating some. LOL.
    I think I can find the photos readily, but not the video. Give me a minute and I'll see if I can find them again. I did see some earlier today looking for Funny Cide and others...
  • @ QueenZFan20 Here's Bodemeister-
  • QueenZFan20QueenZFan20 Member
    edited April 2014
    @ QueenZFan20 Here's Bodemeister-
    Thanks so much ashton.