Guess when z14 will arrive!

ZmasterZmaster Member
edited April 2014 in Zenyatta
From now till z14 has officially arrived i wanted to have a little game
Guess the date and time that z14 will arrive
After Jerry/Ann announce the date and time of the birth i will look over the comments and announce who won
This is not the same competition as before there are no prizes it is just for fun
The winner will be chosen if they have the closest answer without going over

My guess: April 23 4:26 am

Comments

• I will go for April 23 at 8:20 PM. That is the same day and time my son was born, hence my choice.
  • carolinarkansascarolinarkansas hot springs, arkansasMember
    April 28th.....9:37pm
  • April 24th at 5:30am
  • All good guess!!!!
    Cant wait to see who wins!!!!!
  • I just hope it's sooner than that. No guess.
  • Perhaps you could announce this especially for people who made guesses from ZENYATTA'S WAITING ROOM 2014 on the Unofficial Guess who's birthday Z14 will arrive on and the Official Blog contest but had their guestimation date already past. This will help keep their hopes up too! :oD
  • Since my "official " guess has already passed, I 'll give another shot. An Eazter filly. 9:50pm. Dark bay. Two socks and a strip. 143lbs.
  • Oh Boy, dare I have another go! I'm afraid the Queen has out lasted me on my first guess......Well, why not.
    Let me try...... Since Z is all about drama and flare, I'll say Easter Sunday at 10:10pm
    A colt with 2 front socks and a tapering to the right-side blaze.
    Now watch her deliver on my and Barbaro's birthday, April 29th, a filly with no markings! Did I mention I have absolutely NO luck with contest and ALWAYS loose? lol : /
  • I had picked today as her foaling date, so I'm still hoping for it to come before midnight.
  • I wish you luck, louise! I hope she makes it before midnight too!
  • Thanks KayJay!
  • KalarKalar Member
    I had picked today as her foaling date, so I'm still hoping for it to come before midnight.
    Same here.

• Good luck guys!!!!!
  • kurtkurt Member
    ok, i'll go way out and take a flare for the dramatic and say its derby day, 30 minutes before post..colt, 4 socks and a blaze..dark bay
  • A filly born around 11pm on Kentucky Oaks Day May 2nd.
  • Geez guys, I'll never last that long. LOL
  • You can make this thread part of history. Filly arrived 12:03 this morning; bay with blaze. Darling pic of Zenny and little girl on Instagram. Check out Waiting Room!
  • Kalar and louisecastello are the winners!!!!!
    They guessed the 19 and the little princess came 3 minutes after midnight yestarday
  • Kalar and louisecastello are the winners!!!!!
    They guessed the 19 and the little princess came 3 minutes after midnight yestarday
    12:03am on April 20, not April 19.

• Ya but they were the closest without going over
  • Hmmm, I'm not sure how they are doing it, but I went over because I guessed 9:30 p.m., I think, and she foaled after that. Pretty sure it wasn't me.
  • What is Kalars guess like the time