14Z – The Princess

edited May 2014 in Z Princess

Comments

• Isn't she beautiful? Isn't she lovely? Be like mom.
  • im tearing up
  • I just can't get over how much she resembles her mom.
  • KalarKalar Member
    im tearing up
    Same here. She's so beautiful! Both of them! It reminds me of the Stevie Wonder song, "Isn't she lovely?"
  • So pretty just like her mom.I'm so happy
  • JanDJanD Member
    She looks just like her Mom.
  • EJMEJM Member
    So precious...the both of them. A beautiful morning!
  • Just like seeing z as a foal all over again
  • edited April 2014
    Twice a Prince and a Princess:

• Welcome to the world, Z-Bunny!
  • I haven't read any comments about the ears...maybe we need to see more photos before we can tell.
  • KalarKalar Member
    Z is such an outstanding mom!!! Especially_Horses I think it should say twice a prince and a princess. ;)
  • carolinarkansascarolinarkansas hot springs, arkansasMember
    Hard to say.....but the PrinceZZ' blaze seems to taper to the side like her daddy's....hope all are having a great Easter and hope we get more pictures soon .....
  • carolinarkansascarolinarkansas hot springs, arkansasMember
    Oh......love the three baby photos side by side
  • Yes, I love the three baby photos side by side too! A lovely PrinZess for our Queen!! Hope it is a beautiful sunny day at Lane's End like it is here!!

Love to All,
    Mary in Boone
  • Hard to say.....but the PrinceZZ' blaze seems to taper to the side like her daddy's....hope all are having a great Easter and hope we get more pictures soon .....
    Kind of looks tapering doesn't it? It will be fun to see exactly how much once we see a front headshot. Also, we still don't know about any white socks. I think it was a month before we knew definitively that Ziconic had three white socks.
  • sarinnesarinne Member
    edited April 2014
    Doesn't she have the most pretty, dainty lil face?! No mistaking that she is a girl! What a lovely baby, well done Zenyatta and War Front!
  • Not sure if it tapers, looks a lot like the Queen's to me. We shall see.
  • KalarKalar Member
    It doesn't look like she got mom's ears. Check out baby Coz and Zi then look at Bunny's ears. She is soooo beautiful!!
  • She is just everything we could have ever hoped for. She is just the perfect little girl, and her mommy knows it!
  • LeeLee Member
    Perfect!
  • She's beautiful. Zwonderful, Zbeautiful, Zfabulous! And Zenyatta is safe Happy, grateful Easter everyone. Do we know how big she was?
  • She's beautiful. Zwonderful, Zbeautiful, Zfabulous! And Zenyatta is safe Happy, grateful Easter everyone. Do we know how big she was?
    Not yet, hopefully we'll find out soon!
  • Twice a Prince and a Princess:

This is beautiful. Thanks Especially : )
  • KalarKalar Member
    Such a gorgeous baby. That pic is fabulous. Can't wait to see more!!!