14Z – The Princess

Comments

• This is definitely a 'Z2Z' photo. Congrats!!
  • Beautiful!
  • Hope she Runs Like a Girl.
  • LOL,,,Especially_Horses...I am quite sure she will..with that pedigree!
  • She is absolutely beautiful! What a wonderful Easter present for everyone. Zenny you really picked the perfect day to have this little princess!
  • A great Easter present and keeping the meaning of Easter in mind and because she is by War Front I like the name: Love Haz Won
  • KalarKalar Member
    Ann has to be over the moon!!
  • A great Easter present and keeping the meaning of Easter in mind and because she is by War Front I like the name: Love Haz Won
    I like that name too!
  • SpectreselvaSpectreselva Member
    edited April 2014
    Maybe it's just lighting, but she looks lighter colored than Coz was when he was born. So don't think she'll be dark bay/brown. Could be wrong, though.
  • Maybe it's just lighting, but she looks lighter colored than Coz was when he was born. So don't think she'll be dark bay/brown. Could be wrong, though.
    I think it has to do with the lighting because Zenyatta also looks darker in the picture with Coz.

• No tapering blaze and I'd have to say she is lighter in color than Coz was at one day old.

• and she got mommas ears
  • I would love to snuggle with her!
  • Rachel I saw that you posted this photo. Really bad photo isn't it? lol...I wouldn't have cared so much about the quality if at the very least the white sock was showing!

• and she got mommas ears
    Oh the ears...yeah and I love that blaze.
  • I'm just ecstatic that she got the family ears!! Her sweet expression is pure girl.

The blaze looks like that famous picture that has two ways of seeing it. This one is the way that shows a young woman facing away with the neck and shoulders in the lower part and the back of the woman's head with the hair combed out and a big feather stuck in her hair and curling over her head in the upper part. But the alternate picture isn't there--the old crone or witch. Interesting. You only get the glamorous young girl. Wish someone could find that picture and post it. I'm not good at posting pictures, but will try to find it and post the link. It's not exactly the same, but similar.
  • Rachel, where did you find that picture?
  • i found that pic your talking about. links far too long for me to put in here and i cant see the young woman in it lol only the old woman
  • someone on here posted that pic. they found it on facebook i think
  • Rachel, where did you get that out of focus photo?
  • Seeing Ann with Z14 just too precious.

• Rachel, where did you get that out of focus photo?
    someone on here found it and posted it, they found it on facebook i think.

heres the pic VA was talking about
  • heres where i saw it

"JJfromMN 6:14PM QuoteFlag
    I found this on facebook but I don't know if someone tweeked or something becuause it wasn't on anything official Zenyatta.
    https://scontent-b-ord.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/t1.0-9/p403x403/10170848_836198139727648_327116603345858308_n.jpg"
  • I only see the young woman in that picture. I can't see the old crone.
  • the jaw line is the old crones nose