14Z – The Princess

Comments

• In the picture with Ann Moss it looks like she's holding a towel. Maybe she got to help dry off her little princess. :)
  • And I love how 14z's blaze is so unique and distinct. We'll always be able to recognize her!
  • And the black line around the young woman's neck is the old crone's mouth, and the young woman's nose and ear is the old one's eyes. But I only said the young woman's picture looks a little like Z14's blaze with the feather stuck in her hair. But I can also see the bird in the blaze. It's kind of like finding pictures in clouds.
  • plus...when you look at her from the side...its her mothers blaze xD
  • Seeing Ann with Z14 just too precious.

This pic warms my heart. Love it.
  • Virginia and Rachel, I left for a bit, but now I finally see the old crone. Thanks for pointing out the features. I couldn't see her for the life of me. LOL
  • helenehelene Member
    edited April 2014
    I can't stop looking at the Bunny Baby, she is just the most wonderful Easter present. I have tears of joy every time I see her. Congrats to the Queen and her Team. We love you, Zenyatta, Girl Power is Baaaack!
  • RachelRachel Member
    edited April 2014
    the Royal Family via Palace Malice fb (hehe Coz has the biggest ears of them all!)
  • VA_in_CAVA_in_CA Member
    edited April 2014
    I posted on another thread under this picture that in keeping with the Forum's interest in genetics and heredity, it seems evident that Zenyatta's ears are dominant. I really love those ears. So distinctive.
  • KalarKalar Member
    And I love how 14z's blaze is so unique and distinct. We'll always be able to recognize her!
    I love it, too. Very distinctive.
  • Just now getting back on the site. I see that she is still BEAUTIFUL!
  • Cozmic One has big ears but I think his sister ears are going to give him a run for his money.
  • There something in the fathers eyes that scream I gave Zenyatta the better foal. lol
  • There something in the fathers eyes that scream I gave Zenyatta the better foal. lol
    Lol, Bernardini and War Front have the bragging rights so far. Bernardini gave her her first son, and War Front gave her her first daughter. XD
  • Of the three stallions, I think Bernardini is the best-looking one.
  • I think they're all gorgeous. In all honesty, there's no such thing as an ugly horse to me.... Just unique horses =)
  • edited April 2014
    I think they're all gorgeous, too. I couldn't choose a favorite honestly. Also, I can't quit looking at the little princess. I love her mane! And her eyes! Everything, I guess. She is so pretty and feminine. My favorite picture so far is the one with Ann and the baby and Zenyatta.
  • I think they're all gorgeous, too. I couldn't choose a favorite honestly. Also, I can't quit looking at the little princess. I love her mane! And her eyes! Everything, I guess. She is so pretty and feminine. My favorite picture so far is the one with Ann and the baby and Zenyatta.
    Me either! She is just so beautiful... And yes! That mane! She has her daddy's thick, luxurious mane and tail.
  • the Easter Bunny came, and he brought a little girl! She's a little bunny herself. Can't wait to see more pics of her.
  • KalarKalar Member
    I think they're all gorgeous, too. I couldn't choose a favorite honestly. Also, I can't quit looking at the little princess. I love her mane! And her eyes! Everything, I guess. She is so pretty and feminine. My favorite picture so far is the one with Ann and the baby and Zenyatta.
    We're on the same track. I can't stop looking either and echo every word you said.
  • the Royal Family via Palace Malice fb (hehe Coz has the biggest ears of them all!)
    Outstanding collage. Thank you so much...seeing the "kids" each in a roll at about the same age in similiar poses...well just love it!
  • By the way....I see the falcon/raptor/hawk on Princess Z14. I wonder if the Moss' have noticed it, and if not, I sure hope someone points it out to them, it could inspire a name.
  • edited April 2014
    I've asked Kylea if she "sees" the falcon/raptor/hawk too and if the Moss' have noticed.
  • KalarKalar Member
    edited April 2014
    Maybe a neat name could be "Rapzurus." Sort of a bending-out-of-shape take of 'rapturous.' :)