14Z – The Princess

Comments

• Maybe a neat name could be "Rapzurus." Sort of a bending-out-of-shape take on 'rapturous.' :)
    Like!
  • Who remembers the mo ie Lady Hawk?

Lady Hawk
  • I remember Lady Hawk. Fabulous movie...considered the 'sleeper' of it's time. Not advertised much or talked about until after it was released and seen by many.
  • KalarKalar Member
    I remember Lady Hawk!! Love that movie.
  • KalarKalar Member
    Maybe a neat name could be "Rapzurus." Sort of a bending-out-of-shape take on 'rapturous.' :)

Like!
    Thanky kindly. I like it the more I say it. It's feminine but strong and a bit mystical. mho :)

• OnniOnni Member
    She is beautiful, just like her Mommy. We now have a Princess!
    Princess Easter Lily Z!
  • http://www.hrtv.com/videos/zenyatta/

Zenyatta video from a few years ago......enjoy. Zenyatta is very loved by her owners, trainer Lane's End Farm and of course her Fans!
  • KalarKalar Member
    @GloriaJeanneOCCali A thousand thanks for posting the link!!! It's a fabulous video. I enjoyed it so much!!
  • Oh, I loved the movie Lady Hawke! It's one of my favorites and that would be a great name!
  • Her name needs a Z in it though!:)
  • Her name needs a Z in it though!:)
    Probably, but it still is a nice name. They never listen to us anyway. LOL

• The female lead character in Lady Hawk was named Isabeau

Could go with Izabeau. One word, feminine but at the same time strong and has the Z in it.
  • She is a beautiful filly I hope they post more pics of her soon... does anyone know where I can find some more?
  • the blog section of this site is where they would have pics but they have to post them
  • KalarKalar Member
    The female lead character in Lady Hawk was named Isabeau

Could go with Izabeau. One word, feminine but at the same time strong and has the Z in it.
    Ooh Ooh! I like that!!!!
  • Glad you all enjoyed the video.
  • Oh yeah, I love Izabeau! That would be perfect!
  • Glad you all enjoyed the video.
    Thanks so much for posting it! I was having an off day and this just made it a whole lot better! Thank you!!!

• KalarKalar Member
    Oh yeah, I love Izabeau! That would be perfect!
    That name suggestion is growing on me bigtime!!
  • Oh I loved that movie. Bet I have watched it 20 times.
  • KayJayKayJay Member
    edited April 2014
    She is sooo cute! You can tell she is a little girl, with her long eye lashes. The picture of Ann with Z and the baby is my favorite. You can just see the love Ann has for Z and her little girl. Wonder on which foot the white sock is on? Left front or right back? Needless to say, she was well worth the wait. : ) <3 <3

TVG had people tweet in naming suggestions for Z14 yesterday. Some of them were names people on here had thought of long ago, others were completely out of the box weird. Even Rich P. suggested World War Z and Matt C. praised his genius, as did other tweeters. *eye roll* We thought of this months ago. Someone even said Zena Warrior Princess, somebody on here, maybe...... Someone else said Yahtzee.....really? And why? I like our names better. But, I'm sure the Moss' has had a "girl" name picked out for awhile now.
  • She is sooo cute! You can tell she is a little girl, with her long eye lashes. The picture of Ann with Z and the baby is my favorite. You can just see the love Ann has for Z and her little girl. Wonder on which foot the white sock is on?
    In the leaked picture the only leg you can't see is the back right. I think the sock is on that leg, because all the other legs look brown.
  • I think so too
  • She is a beautiful filly! I hope they call her Princess Lilly for now.
  • Not Z14 Photos. But these are the type of new foal photos I hope we get. Does anyone else hope we get similiar photos of Z14 soon?
    Nice ones today

Colt, Union Rags x Bold Assurance