14Z – The Princess

Comments

• I hope so
  • Just dropped by to see if any new pix or video of the Princess. Catch you all later.
  • that is some beautiful colt. Nice conformation, and he's still just a newborn. He thinks he's all that and a bag of chips, and he be right!
  • RachelRachel Member
    edited April 2014
    Youre talking about the union rags colt lol
  • that is some beautiful colt. Nice conformation, and he's still just a newborn. He thinks he's all that and a bag of chips, and he be right!
    LOL, I love that!

• KalarKalar Member
    Union Rags colt. He is something else! Beautiful baby! Sturdy-looking and full of spit and vinegar. :D
  • Isn't he though? I love the look on his face. Says it all - "I'm here, I look like my Dad, and I can't wait to hit the track".
  • Hi Foalwatcher...I believe this is the link you were searching for regarding Z14 (without the subject of naming her)...it was on page 2 of our discussion topics. :oD
  • KalarKalar Member
    edited April 2014
    Isn't he though? I love the look on his face. Says it all - "I'm here, I look like my Dad, and I can't wait to hit the track".
    I guess you've seen the pic of his new filly that looks almost exactly like the colt. :)
  • I've always thought Union Rags was a gorgeous colt. It's nice to see him stamping his foals with his outstanding looks. I think the Union Rags colt is most impressive. His conformation is astounding for one so young. Even at his tender age he has a commanding presence. He should be interesting to follow as he grows.
  • I hope we get lots of new pictures of 14Z soon.
  • I think the world is going to follow 14z more than any other offspring
  • IDK about that....Zi has a growing fan base of his own. Count me as one of those!
  • Hi Foalwatcher...I believe this is the link you were searching for regarding Z14 (without the subject of naming her)...it was on page 2 of our discussion topics. :oD
    Thank you! I obviously missed it. I thought the new thread for her had been combined with the waiting room.
  • IDK about that....Zi has a growing fan base of his own. Count me as one of those!
    Oh, I think he's one gorgeous baby or should I say "son" now. Sounds crazy but I'm already looking past his racing days to his breeding days. I think he'll be a fabulous sire! But for now, I'm so excited to see more news about him as he grows and matures cause going to John can't be too far away! I know John is SO excited about these babies! They are his Queen's after all.

• Nose to Nose.

• edited April 2014
    She really is a light bay. Love the shoulder on this girl.
  • KalarKalar Member
    She really is a light bay. Love the shoulder on this girl.
    That neck ain't shabby either. :) I like a thicker neck. Secretariat had that powerful neck. Just thrusting his head forward pulled more speed out of the rest of him. Only my opinion. I don't know the 'technicalities' of such things. It just seemed that way to me.
  • Yikes! New picture so I went bouncing all over Z.com to see when it was first posted. It's soooo cute. My little Zilly girl (remember all, this is MY name for her; don't get all excited...). Hope we get more and maybe a vid.
    Agree, neck and shoulder look good and I love her color. Hope she got some of mom's rear end; one of Z's greatest qualities IMHO. Zi certainly got some.
  • Omg she is so cute!
  • Theyre calling her Princess Z
  • Contest winners for the pic of 14z are Serena and Don.
  • KalarKalar Member
    Theyre calling her Princess Z
    Really? :) That's so cool! Wonder if they'll name her that? :D
  • She looked so small in her first photo, that I can't believe she was 151 pounds.