Best of the 14Z names

silvsilv464silvsilv464 Member
edited May 2014 in Z Princess
Please note that this is not a forum for suggestions, i want this to be for only the names we can all agree on and we all like ALOT, so if you have any new suggestions, please post in the "possible names for 14z" forum. Thanks :)

Comments

• Paniolo_GalPaniolo_Gal Member
    edited April 2014
    silvsilv464...Might add in Z14 in the title thread so it's clearer :oD
  • KalarKalar Member
    Might add in Z14 in the title thread so it's clearer :oD
    I concur. :) So is agreement arrived at in the other thread and then moved to this one?

edited April 2014
    Here's a couple of names that I've gotten positive feedback on:
    ZenaWarriorPrinceS
    Honors Zenyatta, War Front and Kris S all in one!

All quiet on the...
    Eaztern Front

Oh...might read better to have the thread title: Best of 14Z Names...just a suggestion.
  • silvsilv464silvsilv464 Member
    edited April 2014

Yep thats excactly what this is!
  • KalarKalar Member
    Okey dokey. :)
  • Here's a couple of names that I've gotten positive feedback on:
    ZenaWarriorPrinceS
    Honors Zenyatta, War Front and Kris S all in one!

All quiet on the...
    Eaztern Front

Oh...might read better to have the thread title: Best of 14Z Names...just a suggestion.
    Ya i changed the title! Not good at titleing (is that a word?)
  • KalarKalar Member
    @silvsilv464 Maybe "not good with titles." Eliminates the doubt. LOL
  • EriNCEriNC Member
    I prefer ZWarriorPrincess to ZenaWarriorPrinceS personally.
  • so I guess Zenenet, Zenyth, Eczalt (Exalt, Exzalt) are all in?
  • Personally, I don’t really love the aesthetic of ZenaWarriorPrinceS as much as I do ZenaWarriorPrincess, but I do love the nod to Kris S. I really like when a horse’s name honors its family without beating you over the head with it.
  • Personally, I don’t really love the aesthetic of ZenaWarriorPrinceS as much as I do ZenaWarriorPrincess, but I do love the nod to Kris S. I really like when a horse’s name honors its family without beating you over the head with it.
    Note: ZenaWarriorPrincess is 19 characters/spaces long and is not eligible in the JC rules. Eligible names cannot be longer than 18 characters/spaces...that's why I had to do it as ZenaWarriorPrinceS. :oD
  • KalarKalar Member
    edited April 2014
    I'm still fond of ItZallaboutthegirl. I think it would catch the ear of that sports announcer for the 2009 BCC and the backstory would make its way all over the circuit. :D I also get a kick out of how it would sound during a race call. :)
  • what about Dancing To War? I mean Zen always use to put on a dance for us during the post parades of her races and of course war because of War Front?
    edited April 2014
    Oh...I think we are suppose to post in the thread "POSSIBLE NAMES FOR Z14" first to discuss whether other people liked the name then after getting positive feedback, put the name in this thread if several others responded positively.

Just reminding us all what the purpose of this thread was about.

Is that correct silvsilv464? Anyway see silvsilv464's first entry on the post above.
  • sorry i didnt know. I posted the name on the other form so if you want to commit on what you think about the name on their you can sorry i thought i hit the Possible Names on sorry haha
  • I guess ExZemplar is in! I've seen several positive responses to the name :)
    edited April 2014
    Did ZENYTH make this list as well?...there were a lot of positives for this name recently in Possible Names for Z14 as well as in the Names for Z13 threads way back when.

Maybe it's better that I ask which names are on this list currently?
  • Did Zenenet make the cut for one of the best possible names??
  • Did ZENYTH make this list as well?...there were a lot of positives for this name recently in Possible Names for Z14 as well as in the Names for Z13 threads way back when.

Maybe it's better that I ask which names are on this list currently?
    we have on the list:

-ZenaWarriorPrinceS

-Eaztern Front

-Zenenet

-Zenyth

-Eczalt (Exalt,Exalt)

-ExZamplar
  • here's what i found on the possible names forum:

Paniolo_Gal posted:
    How about...
    AMAZEN
    AMAZEN GRACE
    JUZ AMAZEN

AriesChild responded:
    I like AmaZen, ItZallaboutthegirl, ExZemplar, ExZalt.... So many possibilities with little Zilly!!!
  • How about "Unbelievable"?
  • A name I suggested for Zi, Event HoriZon.
  • the name i suggested was Dancing To War because it does justice for both of her parents

• we have on the list:

-ZenaWarriorPrinceS

-Eaztern Front

-Zenenet

-Zenyth

-Eczalt (Exalt,Exalt)

-ExZamplar

-Amazen

-Dancing to War

Possibly Event Horizen?
  • No biggie but ExZemplar is with an e after the Z rather than an a. In case any one is curious
    An exemplar is
    One that is worthy of imitation; a model.
    One that is typical or representative; an example.
    An ideal that serves as a pattern; an archetype.