Best of the 14Z names

Comments

• Paniolo_GalPaniolo_Gal Member
    edited April 2014
    Oh...and Amazen is with a capital "Z"...I like AriesChild's suggestion. :oD
    AmaZen :oD

Hi silvsilv464...Could you make the font bigger (+1) on your next posted list...:oD
    My OA eyes with astigmatism (spelling) needs some help sometimes. (wink)
  • I like Dancing To War
  • I like what they called her on the blog....Princess Z.
  • Me to haha
  • New names: Rock Zen, Zirconia, and Zenahara Dancer
  • The best name for 14Z will be what the Moss' pick. The did excellent job with the first two.
  • The best name for 14Z will be what the Moss' pick. The did excellent job with the first two.
    They sure do!!!!!
  • mc3mc3 Member
    styling and profiling
  • mc3mc3 Member
    do i feel lucky
  • mc3mc3 Member
    go ahead make my day
  • mc3mc3 Member
    ohnoshedidn't
  • I like the name should be "Roxanne" a song from the group Police. I love the song.
    It also be RoxZen
  • we have on the list:

-*ZenaWarriorPrinceS*

-Eaztern Front

-Zenenet

-*Zenyth*

-Eczalt (Exalt,Exalt)

-ExZemplar

-Amazen

-Dancing to War

-AZpire

-RoxZen.

i hope the mosses read and consider this list of names. I think some of them I would definitely approve. All of them are good but Zenyth, Zenenet, AZpire, RoxZen really speaks to me.
  • What does Zenenet mean again? :)
  • What does Zenenet mean again? :)
    the name is by Ariechild i believe and the meaning provided is "Zenenet is the Egyptian Goddess of the city of Hermonthis. She is one of the consorts of the falcon-headed God Montu . Zenenet is depicted in human form, wearing a horned sun disk. Other depictions show her wearing the double crown of Upper and Lower Egypt, and one of her epithets was Sun Goddess of the Two Lands. She was later merged with the Goddess Rat-Taui as Montu’s consort. Zenenet’s name means “the exalted one.”
  • Ok, I have avoided all the name suggestion sites, and I'm sure you'll agree that is just as well because my 2 cents worth is that I don't like any of these names. Sorry. Princess Z is okay.
  • Thanks for the explanation silvsilv464.
  • Ok, I have avoided all the name suggestion sites, and I'm sure you'll agree that is just as well because my 2 cents worth is that I don't like any of these names. Sorry. Princess Z is okay.
    I'm sure we will all come to an agreement to whatever the mosses chose :)

I'm sure we will all come to an agreement to whatever the mosses chose :)
    I still get a giggle that "we" have created so many Name Discussion Threads for the Princess....and this one.....Best of the 14Z Names....who is in charge or what committee is deciding which ones are "the best"? lol

• Yes, it's hilarious and all of the threads are completely irrelevant because the Mosses will name her regardless of our suggestions. And when they do, we'll all say, whoa, that's perfect; why did none of us think of that? hahaha
  • Well I thought all of us had fun with the name suggesting but guess not.
  • Well I thought all of us had fun with the name suggesting but guess not.
    We are not saying it is not fun. I enjoy seeing the suggestions and creativity from the group. We've been down this road before with Coz and Zi and once the names were announced it was astounding to realize that even with all the time and input given to suggesting names, not one proposed name came close to the Moss' selection, and then many voiced "how perfect, how come no one thought of that?"

One can have fun and still realize the futility of the situation.
  • BTW....my suggestion is still Love Haz Won.
  • carolinarkansascarolinarkansas hot springs, arkansasMember
    AmaZen
  • AmaZen