Best of the 14Z names

13»

Comments

• VA_in_CAVA_in_CA Member
    edited August 2014
    AmaZing would also be okay. She will have zing.

silvsilv464, it is fun. Totally futile, but fun.
  • Alright, I'm glad. I just wasn't sure if everyone's having fun. And yes, I do realize the owners probably have a list of names they want to use already.
  • Prinzess
  • Prinzess
    Please put new name suggestions in the suggestions thread. This thread is for names most of us agree on for example Zenith and Zenchantress ect.
  • edited September 2014
    Prinzess

Please put new name suggestions in the suggestions thread. This thread is for names most of us agree on for example Zenith and Zenchantress ect.
    For future reference and to understand how this works and how a name is good enough to make the list, how are the names that are most preferred (the best of the 14Z names) agreed upon and then moved from the other thread to this thread? :)
  • Haven't seen this one yet, but I didn't go back & read them from the beginning either LOL
    Zenchronicity- (Synchronicity was a major hit from the Police.)
  • A lot of people like Princess Z.
  • Zenchronicity just became my favorite! I sounds great, it has meaning, it acknowledges Zenyatta, and it is one word. I also like Zenyth, but if I remember correctly there is currently a horse called Zenith. Since they sound the same, I don't think Zenyth would be accepted. I think it would go nicely with a short second word, though. Zenchantress is my third favorite.
  • zenchronicity is perfect!! I think there was good comments about LA Belle Zen. For Zenyth, we can add Fille or Princess. I like Zenyth Fille because Fille means daughter in french. and Zenyth Fille kinda sounds like Zenny's fille which is Zenny's Daughter. Just a thought