I'm thinking of deleting my account on here.

edited April 2014 in General Interest
And I messaged someone but they never answered back...

Comments

• There could be all kinds of reasons for that, if you are a horse lover there are few if any better sites than this one, imo
  • You shouldn't leave because of someone not responding to a message. Some people don't check their messages or don't know how. I have missed messages before and not on purpose. Maybe if you see that person in a thread, you can tell them there that you sent a private message and to please check. It could be a very innocent reason why they didn't respond to you.
  • It was more everyone on the posts pretty much was talking to everyone but me when I posted..
  • I hope I am not out of line but felt compelled to respond to your post.

Try to remember horselover, people visit blog sites for all kinds of reasons. If it help s you when you are lonely or frightened or just bored that is awesome! Try not to take anything personally. If some one doesn't answer or doesn't like a post of yours it says nothing about you. It just means people are occupied with their own lives, their own reasons for being here.

I hope that you have some one in person you can talk to. Not just us faceless bloggers!

Wishing you the best.
  • Thanks, also I'm not deleting I changed my mind..
  • Good
  • I'm kinda hearing a radio outside from a car I think so I may logoff soon and go to the bedroom where my husband is.
  • Just so you know horselover, sending and answering messages is very hard for me. I've messed it up sooo many times. Someone sent me a message one time, I didn't get it, they saw me on the forum and mentioned it. Turned out it had went astray. Plus, I will pop on and read, then pop off to another site for a few minutes to read and pop back to inform everyone here. I think everyone here does that. If they don't get to you right away, I'm sure when they get on and realize, they will. : )
  • I'm glad you're staying too.
  • Glad you are staying, this forum is a wonderful place to visit and talk with people who love horses, but Zenyatta in particular.
  • Yay.....thanks for staying, I'm not on here very often.....I had messages in my in box for over month it said. I usually only come on here for Zenyatta updates. Have fun and enjoy!
  • I hate to admit, but once I found a message in my box from six months before. (Sorry about that Paniolo_Gal LOL) I finally responded to her, but just missed it completely. It happens!
  • Paniolo_GalPaniolo_Gal Member
    edited April 2014
    I hate to admit, but once I found a message in my box from six months before. (Sorry about that Paniolo_Gal LOL) I finally responded to her, but just missed it completely. It happens!
    No problem...I didn't take it personally louisecastello! The subject probably wasn't very important either.

Horselover4life1989...don't feel ignored. I remember having to copy and post 3 pages worth of discussions into the start of the Genetics thread. I had sent a message to Kylea before that to see if she could separate the genetics topic out of 2014 foals thread but apparently it was sent to an inbox she rarely checked. However, after I got the Genetics Link going then Kylea apologized for the delay in responding. So it happens to all of us here. You are not alone.