Alternates:
    21. Commanding Curve 20 points
    22. Pablo Del Monte 20 points
    23. Bayern 20 points
    24. Social Inclusion 20 points
    25. Big Bazinga 14 points
    26. Strong Mandate 11 points
  • EriNCEriNC Member
    My picks for the Oaks(note: the only Filly I know anything about is Ria Antonia):
    sugar shock
    kiss moon
    My Miss Sophia
    Got Lucky
    Ria Antonia
    in no particular order
  • EriNCEriNC Member
    my Derby Picks again no particular order:
    Uncle Sigh
    Wicked strong
    Dance With Fate
    We Miss Artie
  • EriNCEriNC Member
    Ring Weekend has been scratched. Commanding Curve is in
  • Kentucky Oak Picks no order but my top picks that i think will finish well once again no certain order execpt for the first horse listed i believe is the one that will win
    1. Untapable
    2. Ria Antonia
    3. Sugar Shock
    4. Got Lucky
    5. Rosalind
    Kentucky Derby Picks no certain order by my top picks that i think will finish well once again no certain order execpt for the first horse listed is the one i believe is the one that will win
    1. California Chrome
    2. Ride On Curlin
    3. Hoppertunity
    4. Wicked Strong
    5. Samraat
  • My Oaks Picks:
    1. Utappable
    2. Fashion Plate
    3. Rosalind
    4. Sugar Shock
    5. Aureilia Belle

My Derby Picks:
    1. California Chrome
    2. Samraat
    3. Wicked Strong
    4. Hoppertunity
    5. General A Rod

Subject to change.
  • My Oaks Picks:
    1. Utappable
    2. Fashion Plate
    3. Rosalind
    4. Sugar Shock
    5. Aureilia Belle

My Derby Picks:
    1. California Chrome
    2. Samraat
    3. Wicked Strong
    4. Hoppertunity
    5. General A Rod

Subject to change.
    I like your picks i have Ride On Curlin because i think that he could be a factor
  • Got Lucky and Untappable for the Oaks. For the derby gonna go with California Chrome, Samraat and Wicked Strong.
  • I really like My Miss Sophia in the Oaks.
  • i think Untappable is the best looking horse in the Oaks and then of course Cali Chrome is the best looking horse in the Derby right now once again just my opinion
    My Miss Sophia is a really good horse though to
  • I think Untappable is going to take the Oaks.
  • same here i think Untappable is going to take the Oaks and then i am hoping that Cali Chrome is going to take the Derby
  • Untappable and Roslind have the most impressive works at CD last week, turning heads. Fashion Plate arrived today with CC and DWF from California, but TVG's Brittany Eurton said her works at SA were very impressive. Love Sugar Shock's last race.
    Love California Chrome, the only way he looses is a bad break with traffic trouble. I have always liked Samraat. His Wood was not his best effort but he didn't need it so I don't believe they went all out on him, it was a prep race, he did what he needed to do. Wicked Strong was impressive in the Wood and he did need to be. But I wonder if Samraat was running for needed points, would it have been a different race? That is why Samraat is ahead of Wicked Strong on my list.
  • yea i agree with you on the Untappable and Rosalind its going to come down to those two in the Oaks in my opinion. and i also agree with you on the only way that Cali Chrome gets beat is if he gets post position 1 and he gets squeezed just like Lookin At Lucky did in the 2010 derby when he probably would of beat Super Saver
  • KalarKalar Member
    Untapable drew outside post in the draw this morning (13). :\
  • Wicked Strong reminds me of The Wicked North. So if I was betting person I'd place 2 dollars on CC and WS each to win.
  • That outside position might really be of benefit. The Oaks don't have as many horses so there is a bit less traffic. By staying outside you can stay clear of those first strides that causes so many traffic jams. Of course, being on the outside you have to travel further so that is a disadvantage.

• That outside position might really be of benefit. The Oaks don't have as many horses so there is a bit less traffic. By staying outside you can stay clear of those first strides that causes so many traffic jams. Of course, being on the outside you have to travel further so that is a disadvantage.

agreed. my only hope is that Cali Chrome gets the post position that will be a benefit to him because i had picked Lookin At Lucky in the 2010 Kentucky Derby i believe it was mainly because i thought he was the top 3 year old in the race plus i saw many of his workouts at Churchill Downs in person so i had a ton of faith in him i think that the reason why Lucky didnt win the Derby that year was because he got squeezed at the beginning because he was in post position 1 so lets hope that Cali Chrome doesnt get post position 1