Favorite Racehorse Calls

There have been so many favorite and exciting racehorse calls as they come down the stretch of the races. This forum is for any of our favorite calls

Comments

• By far my favorite.
  • Here are the Derby calls from 2000-2013
    KENTUCKY DERBY CALLS 2000-2013 (these are the calls with some parts taken out of them)
    2000 Kentucky Derby Fusaichi Pegasus: "Down the stretch they come in the Derby Wheelaway takes command by a head More Than Ready on the inside but here comes Fusaichi Pegasus with huge strides goobling up ground and getting the lead Fusaichi Pegasus with Kent Desormeaux in front heres the finish Fusaichi Pegasus wins it by a length and a half"
    2001 Kentucky Derby Monarchos: "Here comes Monarchos under a heavy drive on the far outside. One furlong left here comes Monarchos who sweeps to the lead and is pulling away by two hes pulling away by three Monarchos has won the Kentucky Derby"
    2002 Kentucky Derby War Emblem: "War Emblem is the leader as the field turns for home one furlong to go War Emblem is still there! War Emblem and he is pulling away hes got another gear War Emblem coming down to the final 16th now he is in front by three and now he is going to win it War Emblem has won the Derby"
    2003 Kentucky Derby Funny Cide: "They are coming down to the final furlong and the gusty gelding Funny Cide has a narrow lead Empire Maker is giving it all and the gusty gelding Funny Cide had won the Kentucky Derby
    2004 Kentucky Derby Smarty Jones: "Lion Heart turns for home and undeafted Smarty Jones comes wide of the turn and these two hook up at the top of the stretch Lion Heart is all heart Smarty Jones is all out and these two deadlocked at the eighth pole and Smarty Jones has taken the lead away from Lion Heart and here is the first undeafted winner of the Kentucky Derby since Seattle Slew of 1977 Smarty Jones"
    2005 Kentucky Derby Giacomo: "Here comes a late run from Giacomo, Giacomo surging Afleet Alex Closing Argument Giacomo to win it in the final strides"
    2006 Kentucky Derby Barbaro: "And here comes Barbaro the undeafted Barbaro comes up on the outside and he takes the lead as the field turns for home in the Kentucky Derby Barbaro turns it on and his stable mate Showing Up is second but they are coming to the finish and it is all Barbaro in a supplied performance he runs away from them all and he has saved something left for the Preakness Barbaro wins by seven"
    2007 Kentucky Derby Street Sense: "And there is Street Sense with a huge move in the far turn but it is Hard Spun the one to catch as they enter the far turn and Street Sense draws along side and Street Sense has run from 19th position to first in the Derby Hard Spun tries to hold for second Hard Spun was second and Curlin finished third.
    2008 Kentucky Derby Big Brown: "And there goes Big Brown! Big Brown on the far outside hes catapulting past horses one by one he was fifth just a moment ago now he is second as they turn towards the top of the stretch as the field turns for home at the top of the stretch and it is Big Brown who arose up now to a three length lead Eight Belles is second in the final furlong of the Kentucky Derby it is going to be Big Brown bounding home to a convincing win in the run for the roses it is Big Brown by five at the wire"
    2009 Kentucky Derby Mine That Bird: " Coming on through now that is umm Mine That Bird now is coming on to take the lead as they come down to the finish in a spectacular spectacular upset Mine That Bird has won the Kentucky Derby"
    2010 Kentucky Derby Super Saver: " As the field turns for home Noble's Promise has the lead Super Saver down on the rail now he is in front Super Saver Calvin Borail a furlong to go in the Derby and they are coming down to the finish and it is Super Saver Ice Box with a late run but it is Super Saver"
    2011 Kentucky Derby Animal Kingdom: " Their into the stretch and it is Shackleford with the rail and Nehro on the outside these two Animal Kingdom roaring down the center of the track here comes Animal Kingdom in the middle of the racetrack its Nehro and Shackleford but is Animal Kingdom to win the Derby"
    2012 Kentucky Derby I'll Have Another: " Bodemeister on the lead as they round the far turn Trinniberg in second Hansen is third I'll Have Another Creative Cause on the far outside but it is Bodemeister at the top of the stretch and Bodemeister has a five length lead I'll Have Another has moved into second and now Creative Cause on the outside is third Bodemeister holding on to the lead I'll Have Another on the outside is closing in I'll Have Another Bodemeister Dullahan on the far outside heres the wire I'll Have Another has won the Kentucky Derby then it was Bodemeister followed by Dullahan"
    2013 Kentucky Derby Orb: " Palace Malice is the leader he set a dorring pace so far and the pack is catching up quickly coming through on the inside is Oxbow and Normandy Invasion is storming home and they are into the stretch and Normandy Invasion has taken the lead on the outside Orb is coming with giant strides in the center of the track and here comes Orb on the outside to take the lead as they come down to the sixteenth pole it is Orb in front from Normandy Invasion Mylute and Golden Soul between horses down to the wire Orb has won the Kentucky Derby Golden Soul was second Revolutionary come late on the inside and then it was Normandy Invasion"
  • Mine favorite race call was last years woodmorial "verrazano tested as hes been tested before" my world stop during that race call
  • Mine favorite race call was last years woodmorial "verrazano tested as hes been tested before" my world stop during that race call
    haha yeah i love Verrazano i am actually kind of happy that they are going to keep him racing but sad because he is over seas :(

• Yea
  • if you have any more feel free to post them here
    this was probably one of the worst moments ever especially in the preakness a few years ago
    "Barbaro Barbaro i believe he is being pulled Barbaros being pulled up a dramatic turn of events here Barbaro has been pulled up by Edgar Prado he is out of the race and out of the triple crown he appears to have injured his right hind leg his right rear leg has been substantially injured'
  • KalarKalar Member
    edited May 2014
    Zenyatta's 2nd race, an Allowance race. "Zenyatta will be 4-wide leaving the backstretch. If she wins this she's half an hour the best. --- Zenyatta draws within a length of the lead. ---Zenyatta is making a mockery of this field. David Flores has not asked her to run a step and she's 3 in front. ---Here's a future superstar."
  • KalarKalar Member
    Zenyatta 2009 BCC "Now here's Zenyatta. Zenyatta's still a good 10-11 off the leaders. --- Now here's Zenyatta and let's see. Zenyatta has a lot, a lot of ground to make up. If she wins this she'll be a superhorse. She's starting to pick them off though. Zenyatta gonna hook to the outside. Zenyatta's come to the outside. Zenyatta coming flying to the grandstand side! THIS IS UN BE LIEVABLE! ZENYATTA! WHAT A PERFORMANCE, ONE WE'LL NEVER FORGET! LOOKED IMPOSSIBLE, BUT IT IS ZENYATTA, STILL UNBEATEN UNDER MIKE SMITH! WHAT A DRAMATIC PERFORMANCE, ONE OF THE MOST SENSATIONAL EVER! ZENYATTA WINS THE BREEDER'S CUP CLASSIC!
  • That is an amazing call the 2009 Breeders Cup Classic which i was actually able to be at it was an AMAZING CALL