Zenyatta's Waiting Room 2016

Zenny11Zenny11 Member
edited May 2014 in Zenyatta
Too soon?

Comments

• Lol...too soon to pace
  • Way to soon.
  • One thing we can guess for sure; it will be earlier in the year than mid-April.
  • Sia4215Sia4215 Member
    It's never too soon! Since someone posted on the other thread that she had a tentative date with War Front before they decided to give her a vacation, does anyone think that's who she'll go back to in 2015? Or, for Mark's sake, should I say, what are the odds she'll go back to War Front? LoL
  • I hope she gets to meet up with Medaglia d'Oro in the future. :oD
  • KalarKalar Member
    I hope she gets to meet up with Medaglia d'Oro in the future. :oD
    Me, too, PG. :)
  • We don't waste much time around here do we? :) I'd also like an MdO foal from Z.
  • Too soon?
    Haha....We don't have to start pacing do we?
  • carolinarkansascarolinarkansas hot springs, arkansasMember
    Well Nelly is due in Oct....I think....we could pace for her.
  • Fun idea! We're going to have to pace for somebody!
  • RachelRachel Member
    Shes due sooner than that. Shes due in July ;) was bred in august.
  • Oh yay Rachel, that' even more fun to know. LOL I can't wait to see that baby!
  • QueenZFan20QueenZFan20 Member
    edited May 2014
    Maybe we could use this discussion to guess her next "date?"
    I thought the southern hemisphere birthday was August 1st....oh well ....will due some research...are you sure she is due in July?
  • RachelRachel Member
    edited May 2014
    I read that southern hemisphere breeding starts in august. And it was announced she was whatever days in foal in august or september
  • RachelRachel Member
    Hmm i guess what i read was wrong. This article goes into great detail what Caviar will be subjected to. So breeding season is september...that means shes due in august. Still....thats only 3 months away.

https://www.racingvictoria.net.au/Analysis-and-Opinions/posts/Black-Caviars-new-chance-to-Excel.aspx
    I can not find the article I read recently about Nelly....I was almost sure it said Oct for her due date...maybe she did not take on the first try...and was re-bred...oh well....we will know for sure when she presents the world with BC14
  • Carol, is this the article? It says in February she had her 45 day ultrasound which I think would make you correct and the baby will come in September or October.
    https://au.sports.yahoo.com/racing/news/article/-/21466529/black-caviar-pregnancy-progress/
  • RachelRachel Member
    the Southern Hemisphere Breeding Season starts in October and lasts until May. Black Caviar was retired from racing in April of last year. I remember it took them MONTHS to decide who she was going to be bred to and when they finally did announce it, it was July 23 when they announced she would be bred to Exceed and Excel. So with the breeding season starting in Oct-May and she had a 45 day ultrasound, i suppose she would have her foal in September
  • ZgrZgr Member
    I can't wait that long!
  • edited May 2014
    Hey guys please check out my two new forums one is called pet horses and the other one is called Horrible Horse Stories That Have Become Happy Endings it was personal stories about the stories of my horses please check it out and in the pet horse forum there is a naming suggestions for my foster horse Blossom's new foal that she had last nigh please check them out here is a description of Blossom's colt
    Blossom's Colt is a Clydesdale Shire Friesian Lippizaner Cross
    Mother: Blossom Shire Clydesdale Cross
    Father: Friesian Lippizaner cross
    both were rescued horses father still at rescue mother is with me getting fostered
    Here is a description of him: white face the white goes around his eyes and covers his entire face, white on legs with feathering, white on belly and underside of neck, his mane and tail has a mixture of white and his coat color is black.
  • i would love for Zenny to be breed to these stallions Kitten's Joy, Union Rags, Paynter, Bodemeister, Lookin At Lucky, Shackleford, Animal Kingdom, Mucho Macho Man (retires this year), Take Charge Indy, & Will Take Charge (retires this year which makes me sad), & when California Chrome retires it would be great to see a California Chrome Zenyatta foal
  • i would love for Zenny to be breed to these stallions Kitten's Joy, Union Rags, Paynter, Bodemeister, Lookin At Lucky, Shackleford, Animal Kingdom, Mucho Macho Man (retires this year), Take Charge Indy, & Will Take Charge (retires this year which makes me sad), & when California Chrome retires it would be great to see a California Chrome Zenyatta foal
    Dark brown with chrome would be striking. I had always thought Pulpit would have worked well with her....wouldn't a Lucky Pulpit foal be great. They won't ship her to Cali for that

• who knows what they would do especially if California Chrome wins the Triple Crown maybe they will who knows
  • How soon in 2015 will she go to a suitor?