thoroughbred at Santa Anita..how to?

hey Guy/gals, Im not here much anymore, i don't really care for the new layout..i cant find what im looking for as easy.. and i also got tired of starting new threads and then having someone say " that's already in another thread" or" that belongs here, not there"...don't really need the thread police deciding where i say what i want to say so opted not to say much anymore
anyway, as some of you may have noticed, Santa Anita is giving away CALIFORNIA CHROME hats on Saturday..IF your a thoroughbred... SA use to have giveaways for everyone, apparently not anymore.
I cant seem to find out how you become or join or whatever this "thoroughbred" club as there doesnt seem to be any info on there website for it.
so, is anyone here a member or..whatever it is? how do you sign up? does it cost etc?. any info would be appreciated..thanks guys/gals
btw, Victor is signing free posters of CC on Saturday as well so if your close, might head out that way

Comments

• caseycasey any racetrack with camera in handMember
    Kurt- if you go up the escalators by the tunnel to the track, then make an immediate left at the top of that first escalator (not the one up to the clubhouse boxes) and go inside the End Zone (or whatever they're calling it now). Head towards the glass doors as if you were going out to place a bet, then look to your right. There's the main Thoroughbreds Rewards Center/sign up place there. It's free, bring ID with you. When you come in, in the future, have them swipe your card. You automatically save $2.00 on general admission and the more you come in, the cheaper your admission goes. And you get to pick prizes at the end of the meet.
  • carolinarkansascarolinarkansas hot springs, arkansasMember
    Miss you Kurt
  • kurtkurt Member
    THANKS CASEY!!!!
  • caseycasey any racetrack with camera in handMember
    No problem.. I figure you have a pretty good idea of where I'm talking about.. we track rats generally do!
  • RachelRachel Member
    all the more reason to wish you lived near Santa Anita :(
  • kurtkurt Member
    CASEY: yah, i know exactly where to go :o)..wondering why i never signed up before,
    CAROL-thanks for the love
  • RachelRachel Member
    @DRFAndersen
    The first 10,000 fans ontrack May 17 - day of Preakness simulcast - will receive a California Chrome cap with paid admission. #santaanita
  • We will all miss you and I hope you change your mind. Just ignore the thread police and post what you want.