Bebe Ani?

Zenyatta's owners bred my 21yo mare, Bebe Ani...anyone know how I could contact the Mosses to hear more about my mare's "childhood"? Thanks! =)

Comments

• Where do you live? Maybe you could go to one of the Zenyatta events and ask them about Bebe Ani.
  • How exciting that you know that about your horse. A Moss Family mare, you're pretty lucky.
  • Very lucky!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • MKernMKern Member
    Lucky you! Maybe you need to contact Dottie, their racing manager.
  • Try contacting Dottie via Barn 55 at Hollywood Park. The mailing address in on the Hollywood Park website. www.hollywoodpark.com
  • Thanks guys, I am definitely lucky! I will see if Dottie can help me, thanks! =)
  • I agree with jduvall, send a note to Dottie or John at Hollywood Park and I am sure you will get a response. That is so cool to have a Mare bred by the Mosses. I am sure she was well cared for.
  • Yes, write to Dottie Shirreffs, Barn 55, Hollywood Park, Box 369, Inglewood, California 90306-0369 (that's the MAILING address). I'm sure you'll get a response!
  • Equihuntermare:

Wow, that's great. Yes, I'm sure Dottie would try to help you out. Hugs, JB
  • Zenyatta's owners bred my 21yo mare, Bebe Ani...anyone know how I could contact the Mosses to hear more about my mare's "childhood"? Thanks! =)
  • Equihuntermare

The Mosses can be reached by writing to Barn 55 at Hollywood Park in Arcadia,CA.
    Just google Hollywood Park and the address will come up. Sorry Trina did not see the address above. Thanks
  • You can send a letter addressed to the Mosses and Dottie will get it to them.
  • Equihuntermare, are you Petey's mom and is this our sweet Evaire? I'm sure Dottie will have access to the info you seek, serious horse owners/breeders keep meticulious records of horses they own or have bred.
  • I have been trying to get more information on Vertigineux. Zenyatta looks just like her. She was broodmare of the year in 09. It is in the genes. I think she maybe at Ashford Stud??Will there be a 2012 foal and by who?
  • I have been trying to get more information on Vertigineux. Zenyatta looks just like her. She was broodmare of the year in 09. It is in the genes. I think she maybe at Ashford Stud??Will there be a 2012 foal and by who?
    Dear Susanhesselgesser:
    Vertigineux was bred to Street Cry in 2011 with the hope of getting a full sibling to Zenyatta. However, that mating did not result in a pregnancy. She was supposed to be bred back to Street Cry this year. This info was posted on Z's Diary by one of the Z'sters. I believe she got the info directly from Ashford Stud. Hugs, JB

• Zenyatta's owners bred my 21yo mare, Bebe Ani...anyone know how I could contact the Mosses to hear more about my mare's "childhood"? Thanks! =)
    On the first page of this website is a place to join the fan club. When you receive an e-mail from the fan club, it lists Mr. Moss's business address in Beverly Hills, CA.
    If you wish, I can look it up and see if I still have the e-mail stored on my computer.
    My e-mail is somadevi@aol.com if you want to write to me. Best wishes, Terri
    PS What a cute name for your mare, I'm sure she is named for Ann Moss.