To be honest

okay look I know that I have caused some problems for a lot of people mainly Markinsac. Look i made this account for my cousin's friend because she cant get the internet at home or actually she can but it is really slow because of where she lives. She lets her other friends get on here as well so it isnt always her it is sometimes her friend but her friend isnt lying about the horses that my cousin's friend owns if it is her friend on the account her friend makes it sound like it is either me, my cousin, or my cousin's friend talking to make more sense, my cousin and my cousin's friend's friend dont own horses they own dogs and cats, but my cousin's friend is the one who owns all of the horses that you guys have been hearing about so I am sorry about that especially to Markinsac can we please get over this?

Comments

• JanDJanD Member
    Ok I am understanding you that other people are signing on as though it is you, and posting as though we think it is you. I guess I am confused.
  • yes, lets see if I can explain this better I am actually the friend right now and I am usually the one who is on the most since my friend who is friends with the young lady who made this account's cousin, I dont really know the cousin but have heard things about the cousin from my friend who goes to school with me. So when we me or her get on the file we talk like it is the young lady who created this account or the young lady's cousin just so it makes more sense to more people so it doesnt get confusing for us and of course them.
  • I am really lost as to why each person can't create their own account. Whenever each person is able to get on the internet, at whoever's house, they could easily create their own account. I really don't understand the need for so many people to share one account, it really does make things confusing
  • I know, and i feel really bad about confusing everyone and making markinsac mad.
  • i will probably talk to everyone about this tomorrow so hopefully everyone will have their own account and then i wont have to worry about getting on this one and acting fake just to sound like the young lady who made this account and then the young lady's cousin.
  • Why not just make your own account, literally right now? It takes 2 seconds to "apply" for membership, then you just have to wait for Kylea to approve. You could do the same for however many there are of you that are sharing this one account, because I'm still not following why you guys didn't do that in the first place, no offense
  • to be honest crdolce_777 i honestly didnt even know about the account until my friend gave me the password and the username. I mean i always got on the site because of course i am a Zenyatta lover. I tried to but what is the invitation code?
  • There's no code, just log out from this user name and when you go back to the main page of the website, you'll see an option to register
  • i did and when i hit register at the very top it says invitation code and then when i enter all of my information it wont let me register because it says my invitation code is not valid? what does that mean
  • kyleakylea Administrator
    Due to this morning's activities, we are temporarily closed to new members. @ZenyattaRules1121, I'm going to send you a private message so we can clear this up.
  • okay thank you kylea
  • i hope that we can clear this thing up
  • sarinnesarinne Member
    Due to this morning's activities, we are temporarily closed to new members. .
    Yes, that was pretty ugly and I was humiliated and embarrassed to be involved. My apologizes to everyone I might have offended by my statements, etc. I have felt sick all day about that.

ZenyattaRules, hopefully all three of you will able to get your own accounts eventually so it is not so hard to follow you. I think everyone on this site, above all, appreciates honesty.

• i agree thank you Sarinne i am just waiting for the email from kylea
  • okay i think kylea and i have this thing all figured out
  • Sarinne, Please do not feel the need to apologize. I am going to send you a private message and I hope that's okay. Click on your inbox in a minute.
  • i agree Sarinne in my opinion i really do not feel that it is fare for you to be getting treated like that
  • sarinnesarinne Member
    Sarinne, Please do not feel the need to apologize. I am going to send you a private message and I hope that's okay. Click on your inbox in a minute.
    Thank you Louise and ZenyattaRules. I appreciate that. Louise, feel free to PM me.

• caseycasey any racetrack with camera in handMember
    Sarinne, im sorry you also got caught up in the nastiness, especially since you had no idea what was going on. Thank you kylea for taking care of it for us
  • sarinnesarinne Member
    Sarinne, im sorry you also got caught up in the nastiness, especially since you had no idea what was going on. Thank you kylea for taking care of it for us
    Thank you, Casey. It's a pretty disgusting thing to be accused of. Now I know personally. Kylea, thank you for taking care of us. That was definitely not a family friendly tirade to be put through. Warm thoughts to all of you on the site.

• KetaKeta Member
    I just read this. It explains a lot.
    What a day this has been! Glad that it is over.
    Thank you Kylea for your resolution.
    Thank each of you for your support.
    Tomorrow will be a new day and the return of the love, laughter, and
    sharing that has been the hallmark of the Zenyatta site.
    Hugs, Keta
  • To be honest, I'm confused...
  • RachelRachel Member
    To be honest, i think it was better left unsaid. Now we are all confused LOL
  • haha well at least Kylea fixed it and it is all over
  • RachelRachel Member
    Yup, cheers to that *holds up bottle of Coca-cola*