CC1121 10.20

Prices added in from previous race. Final Results

Carol 31.20
    Sarinne 30.80
    CC1121 29.60
    Crdolce 18.68
    Bigherbie 14.70
    Me 8.80

@Carolinarkansas.....YOU'RE THIS WEEKEND'S WINNER!

you may pick next weekends races or you can choose not to. whatever you may wish
  • carolinarkansascarolinarkansas hot springs, arkansasMember
    edited June 2014
    I will check.....the Belmont for sure
  • RachelRachel Member
    oh definitely ;) do take your time, there is no rush :)
  • Congratulations Carol! :-)
    If sky k hadn't scratched....would not have been me
  • RachelRachel Member
    shoot, you could of easily not picked Clubhouse Ride lol
  • Congrats Carol...
  • i dont think we should do Arlington races anymore. im getting tired of the super long wait for race results since you cant see the races live (i cant)
    Sorry about that, Rachel. I didn't realize they were so difficult when I picked that race. Thanks for staying on top of everything, as always. :)

Do you guys want all G1's? which would put us all at Belmont or should we mix it up a bit? Just looking at the list of stakes for next Sat...
  • RachelRachel Member
    The races at belmont are phenominal, i personally wouldnt mind if you did them. It would be easy cuz ill be watching the races on tv ^.^
  • The races at belmont are phenominal, i personally wouldnt mind if you did them. It would be easy cuz ill be watching the races on tv ^.^
    I agree. Any of the Belmont stakes races (doesn't matter the grade) would be fine as they will all be easy to watch for some of us, at least.

Belmont....Gr1....Acorn
    Gr1....Belmont
    Gr1....Metropolitan
    Gr1....Ogden Phipps
    Gr2....Woody Stephens
    Santa Anita..Gr3....Affirmed....because he is the last TC winner...until now...maybe
  • RachelRachel Member
    great races Carol
  • So we have 6 races for this up coming weekend. It is going to be a good weekend i kind of wish that i would of known that Brewing was scratched i was out of town though so it would of mattered because i wouldnt of been able to change my picks but I think i am starting to get the hang of picking horses that actually have a shot of winning races
  • Should be a fun week -- good choices, Carol! Looking forward to participating again. :-)
  • Congrats Carol! Definitely looking forward to some huge races this weekend.
    @Rachel, sorry I couldn't really help out this week, work was insane and we were visiting family this weekend. Also, if anyone does pick Arlington races in the future, I can keep an eye on those in particular via Xpressbets
  • @crdolce_777 I am a helpful person so I was wondering if there was anything that I could help out with? I am not doing anything this weekend and I am going to be out of school on wednesday for the summer please let me know
  • Thanks for offering but between Rachel and I, we have things very much under control
  • Thanks for offering but between Rachel and I, we have things very much under control
    fine I just wanted to help but okay
  • I get that you want to help, we just don't need assistance with anything. The way we decided to handle this contest works for us
  • hey guys check out my new forum
    winstar is having a Belmont contest....starts the 4th.....pick the Belmont trifecta...prizes are upgraded memberships and stallion stuff....worth a try
  • Belmont Stakes (with morning line odds)

1. Medal Count--Robby Albarado--Dale L. Romans--20-1
    2. California Chrome--Victor Espinoza--Art Sherman--3-5
    3. Matterhorn--Joe Bravo--Todd Pletcher--30-1
    4. Commanding Curve--Shaun Bridgmohan--Dallas Stewart--15-1
    5. Ride On Curlin--John Velazquez--William Gowan--12-1
    6. Matuszak--Mike Smith--Bill Mott--30-1
    7. Samraat--Jose Ortiz--Rick Violette--20-1
    8. Commissioner--Javier Castellano--Todd Pletcher--20-1
    9. Wicked Strong--Rajiv Maragh--Jimmy Jerkens--6-1
    10. General a Rod--Rosie Napravnik--Mike Maker--20-1
    11. Tonalist--Joel Rosario--Christophe Clement--8-1
  • So SI isn't going to the Belmont stakes good
  • RachelRachel Member
    ill wait til tomorrow to get the rest of the entries out cuz we dont have much to go on right now