Voting For 2014 Belmont Stakes

So I had an idea for a contest, it is with the 2014 Belmont Stakes field. You have 4 votes that you can use on a horse you can either give all four votes to a certain horse or you can split up the votes between the horses. You have a save vote that you can use on a horse and it will be safe for that round. The winner of the vote will be announced on Saturday June 7th, 2014 the day of the Belmont Stakes or earlier depending on when I will be able to get on because I believe I am going out of town that weekend. Please let me know if you will be interested and then once the Belmont Stakes field is set in stone i will post the horses all I know right now is that California Chrome & Ride On Curlin are a defiant yes for the Belmont

Comments

• Sounds good to me CC1121. When will the final Belmont field be set?
  • Sounds good to me CC1121. When will the final Belmont field be set?
    I believe the post position draw will be a week from today?
  • thanks
  • okay good i had a feeling that people would want to start doing this. Does anyone have the updated list of horses that are for sure going to the Belmont Stakes i know that California Chrome & Ride On Curlin are going and i know that Intense Holiday is out because of an injury and i do not think that Social Inclusion is going to the Belmont so that takes Intense Holiday and Social Inclusion out of the running
  • Sorry CC1121, never got this underway. Would of lost anyway. Lol.
  • That's alright a lot of people would of lost anyways