Big Brown

I know there was a discussion about his on here before but I can't find it so I'm starting a new one.

Comments

• Tiger Bourbon is running May 24th in the Arlington Classic Stakes. He will be ridden by Leandro Goncalves. He is trained by Eddie Kenneally and owned by Bourbon Lane Stable.
  • From Brown Almighty Official Site facebook: I thought I would give everyone an update. I did run this past Friday, May 16, at Arlington and got a third place finish. This is what was posted in the recap ...''Brown Almighty caught between rivals in tight while three wide around the first turn, was taken back off that second flight and angled to the rail, made progress from that point around the 2nd turn, shifted to three path at top of lane and was gaining but too late and just missed the place." You can watch my race on the Arlington Race Park web page. Just wait,,,,,,I am in great form and ready to run...
  • Nicky's Brown Miss is running June 6th in a 4 1/2 furlong maiden special weight at Monmouth Park, She will be ridden by Orlando Bocachica. She is trained and owned by Savino Capilupi.
  • QueenZFan22QueenZFan22 Member
    edited June 2014
    Grunya is entered June 6th in a 5 furlong maiden special weight on turf for fillies at Gulfstream. She will be ridden by Antioco Murgia. She is trained by Gennadi Dorochenko and owned by Raut LLC.
  • the one Big Brown foal that i like is Brown Almighty he is such a pretty horse
  • RachelRachel Member
    Tiger Bourbon is a nice horse too....and hes TINY lol

• i like ground transport
  • carolinarkansascarolinarkansas hot springs, arkansasMember
    Brown Almighty is just gorgeous.....got up close to him at Oaklawn last yr....seemed very playful....look all business on the track
  • I was able to get up close to him as well once but it was because i was close to the barn that he was staying at
  • QueenZFan22QueenZFan22 Member
    edited June 2014
    Ground Transport will be running June 7th in the Brooklyn Invitational Stakes. He will be ridden by John Velazquez. He is trained by Micheal Stidham and owned by West Point Thoroughbreds and St. Elias Stable.
  • Big Red Brown is running June 8 in a 3 1/2 furlong maiden special weight at Canterbury Park. He will be ridden by Cesar Ordaz. He is trained by Miguel Angel Silva and owned by Silva Racing LLC.
  • Olympic Sochi is running June 13th in a maiden claiming race for fillies at Gulfstream Park. She will be ridden by Antonio Murgia. She is trained by Gennadi Dorochenko and owned by Raut LLC.
  • Brown Rice is running June 14th in the Little Silver Stakes. She will be ridden by Forest Boyce. She is trained by A. Ferris Allen III and owned by Nancy Lee Farms.
  • Gradulations is running June 15th in a 5 furlong maiden special weight at Arapahoe. He will be ridden by Kelsi Purcell. He is trained by Robert Hoffman and owned by David Lebsock.
  • Kiss To Remember is running June 15th in the Northbound Pride Oaks. She will be ridden by Ry Eikleberry. She is trained by Tom Amoss and owned by Maggi Moss.
  • Reno Rebel is running June 21st in the Singletary Stakes at Santa Anita. He will be ridden by Mike Smith. He is trained by Art Sherman and owned by Nevada Equine LLC and Charles Finch.
  • Big Red Brown is running June 22nd in a 3 1/2 furlong maiden special weight at Canterbury Park. She will be ridden by Cesar Ordaz. He is trained by Miguel Angel Silva and owned by Silva Racing LLC.
  • Louisiana Brown is running June 28th in a maiden special weight for 2 year olds going 6 furlongs at Churchill Downs. He will be ridden by Jesus Castanon. He is trained by Merrill Scherer and owned by Merrill Scherer and Dan Lynch.
  • RachelRachel Member
    edited June 2014
    I feel like one of his foals should be named All Boxed Up or First Class...maybe This Side Up or Overnighter.

Could be FedUpWithFedEx
  • Polyshko is running June 28th in a maiden special weight for fillies going 5 furlongs at Gulfstream Park. She will be ridden by Michael Ritvo. She is trained by Gennadi Dorochenko and owned by Raut LLC.
  • Tiger Bourbon is running June 28th in the Manila Stakes at Belmont. He will be ridden by Jose Lezcano. he is trained by Eddie Kenneally and owned by Bourbon Lane Stable.
  • Ground Transport won the Drosselmeyer Stakes two starts back before faltering and finishing fifth in the 12-furlong Brooklyn Stakes (gr. II) last out for trainer Michael Stidham. The multiple stakes winning son of Big Brown likes to be placed on the lead, and should savor the cutback in distance in the Cornhusker.

Read more on BloodHorse.com: http://www.bloodhorse.com/horse-racing/articles/85861/golden-ticket-heads-cornhusker-field#ixzz35r4zj2z6
  • Ground Transport is running June 28th in the Cornhusker Stakes. He will be ridden by David Mello. He is trained by Michael Stidham and owned by St. Elias Stable and West Point Thoroughbreds
  • Cool Comfort is running July 10th in a maiden special weight for 2 year old fillies going 6 furlongs on turf at Belmont. She will be ridden by Abel Lezcano. She is trained by Wesley Ward and owned by Ten Broeck Farm Inc.
  • Nicky's Brown Miss is running July 19th in a maidenial weight for 2 year old fillies going 6 furlongs on turf at Belmont. She will be ridden by Rajiv Maragh. She is trained and owned by Savino Capilupi.