Horse Trivia Games

This is just a forum where we play trivia games anybody can come up with the trivia questions. To begin here are a few questions of trivia dealing with the Kentucky Derby, the Preakness Stakes, the Belmont Stakes, and the Breeders Cup. All you have to do is copy the questions bold or highlight your answers and then i will check your answers if u are right then you will have first call on coming up with new trivia questions
Kentucky Derby Trivia
1. What is the name of the horse who won the first Kentucky Derby?
2. How many fillies have won the Kentucky Derby and what are their names?
3. Who holds the track record for the Kentucky Derby?
4. Name the Kentucky Derby Winners in order
Preakness Stakes Trivia
1. Who won the first Preakness Stakes and in what year?
2. Who holds the current track record in the Preakness Stakes?
3. Name the Preakness Stakes winners in order
4. How many fillies have won the Preakness Stakes, name them?
Belmont Stakes Trivia
1. Who won the first Belmont Stakes and what year?
2. Who holds the track record in the Belmont Stakes?
3. Name the Belmont Stakes Winners in order and indicate what ones won the Triple Crown
4. How many fillies have won the Belmont Stakes at all of the distances there have been?
Breeders Cup Trivia
1. What horse won 3 consecutive Turf Mile and in what years?
2. When did the horse in question 1 get beat in the Breeders Cup Turf Mile and by what horse?
3. What horse is the only horse to win two different Breeders Cup Races, what are those races, who was the horse, and what years did that happen in?
4. Who became the first mare to win the Breeders Cup Classic and in what year?
5. What horse did the horse in question 4 get beat by in the Breeders Cup Classic by less than a nose?
6. Name the Breeders Cup Classic Winners in order from 2000-2013

Comments

• Shouldn't there be a limit on questions? Honestly, if we were to name all the derby, Preakness and Belmont winners in order, that's a lot of names.
  • edited May 2014
    1. What is the name of the horse who won the first Kentucky Derby?
    Aristides, 1875
    Three: Regret (1915), Genuine Risk (1980), Winning Colors (1988)
    Secretariat (1973) 1:59:40
    --nah, too long a list.
  • 1. What horse won 3 consecutive Turf Mile and in what years?
    Goldikova, 2008, 2009, 2010
    2. When did the horse in question 1 get beat in the Breeders Cup Turf Mile and by what horse?
    2011, by Court Vision
    3. What horse is the only horse to win two different Breeders Cup Races, what are those races, who was the horse, and what years did that happen in?
    Zenyatta, Breeders' Cup Ladies Classic (aka Distaff) 2008; Breeders' Cup Classic 2009
    4. Who became the first mare to win the Breeders Cup Classic and in what year?
    See above
    5. What horse did the horse in question 4 get beat by in the Breeders Cup Classic by less than a nose?
    Blame, and officially his margin of victory was a head.
  • Shouldn't there be a limit on questions? Honestly, if we were to name all the derby, Preakness and Belmont winners in order, that's a lot of names.
    how about this we do the winners in order from 2000-2014 for the kentucky derby & preakness and then 2000-2013 for the belmont winners i can list them all off of my head
  • 1. What is the name of the horse who won the first Kentucky Derby?
    Aristides, 1875
    Three: Regret (1915), Genuine Risk (1980), Winning Colors (1988)
    Secretariat (1973) 1:59:40
    --nah, too long a list.
    list the winners from 2000-2014 its only 14 horses
  • Ok, so I won't answer the first three because lauraj-Cincinnati got them right. But as far as the last 14 winners: Fusaichi Pegasus 2000, Monarchos 2001, War Emblem 2002, Funny Cide 2003, Smarty Jones 2004, Giacoma 2005, Barbaro 2006, Street Sense 2007, Big Brown 2008, Mine That Bird 2009, Super Saver 2010, Animal Kingdom 2011, I'll Have Another 2012, Orb 2013, and California Chrome 2014 I believe Monarchos coming in just under two minutes at 159.97> Watched that race. The said he was on pace to break the record
  • RachelRachel Member
    edited May 2014
    how can we list California Chrome as the 2014 Belmont winner when the race hasnt even been run yet and we really dont know the outcome
  • RachelRachel Member
    list him on there afterwards, if he wins. til then...there IS no 2014 Belmont winner yet
  • i like i said for the belmont winners do 2000-2013 not 2014 i might of had a typo