Horses Owned or Bred (Racing or Retired) by the Mosses.

Comments

• love those photos
  • Verdula is running August 14th in a maiden special weight for 3 year old and upward fillies and mares going 1 1/16th miles on turf at Del Mar. She will be ridden by Aaron Gryder. She is trained by John Sherriffs and owned and bred by the Mosses.
  • Bijoux is an also eligible for a maiden special weight for 3 year olds and upwards fillies and mares going 1 1/16th miles on turf at Del Mar. She will be ridden by Rafael Bejarano. She is trained by John Sadler and owned and bred by the Mosses.
  • Cool Samurai recorded a work at Saratoga about a week ago. I'll keep an eye out for him next trip to the training track.
  • Cool Samurai hasnt raced in a long while. Wonder what happened
  • SallyTSallyT Member
    edited August 2014
    Yup, Cool Samurai is entered for Saturday @ Saratoga......

RACE 8 4:49 PM
    ALLOWANCE
    Purse $85,000 (UP TO $15,300 NYSBFOA) FOR THREE YEAR OLDS AND UPWARD WHICH HAVE NEVER WON $10,000 ONCE OTHER THAN MAIDEN, CLAIMING, STARTER, OR STATE BRED OR WHICH HAVE NEVER WON TWO RACES. Three Year Olds, 120 lbs.; Older, 124 lbs. Non-winners Of A Race Other Than Claiming, Or Starter Since February 1, 2014 Allowed 3 lbs. (Non-starters For A Claiming Price of $25,000 or Less In The Last 3 Starts Preferred). Seven Furlongs (Dirt)
    PP Horse Virtual Stable A/S Med Jockey WGT Trainer
    1 Mosler (KY) 3/C J Alvarado 117 W I. Mott
    2 Fire Starter (KY) 3/C L J R. Velazquez 117 A W. Dutrow
    3 Demander (KY) 3/C L A O. Solis 120 I R. Wilkes
    4 Scam (KY) 4/C L J Bravo 121 C R. McGaughey III
    5 Surfing U S A (KY) 3/C L J Lezcano 117 T A. Pletcher
    6 Dream Saturday (KY) 3/C L C H. Velasquez 120 M Nevin
    7 Cool Samurai (KY) 3/G L R Maragh 117 J A. Shirreffs
    8 All My Memories (KY) 3/C L J L. Ortiz 120 J Servis
    9 Rich 'n' Tuck (KY) 3/C L R Napravnik 117 N P. Zito
    10 Financial Mogul (KY) 3/C L M Franco 117 R A. Violette, Jr.
    11 Celebrated Talent (KY) 4/G L C J. Lanerie 121 K P. McLaughlin
    12 Crafty Dreamer (NY) 5/H L J Rocco, Jr. 121 J H. Iselin
    13 Waco (KY) 3/G L I Ortiz, Jr. 120 H James Bond
  • QueenZFan22QueenZFan22 Member
    edited August 2014
    Blu John is running August 15th in a starter allowance for 3 year olds and upward going one mile on turf at Golden Gate. He will be ridden by Dennis Carr. He is trained by Steve Sherman and owned and bred by the Mosses.
  • Cool Samurai is running August 16th in an allowance race for 3 year olds and upward going 7 furlongs at Saratoga. He will be ridden by Rajiv Maragh. He is trained by John Sherriffs and owned and bred by the Mosses.
  • Verdula is running August 14th in a maiden special weight for 3 year old and upward fillies and mares going 1 1/16th miles on turf at Del Mar. She will be ridden by Aaron Gryder. She is trained by John Sherriffs and owned and bred by the Mosses.
    She was scratched.
  • SallyTSallyT Member
    edited August 2014
    Cool Samurai was trainer-scratched (John Shirreffs) today in race 8 @ Saratoga,
  • Fordham Road is running August17th in a claiming race for 3 year olds and upward going 1 1/16th miles on turf at Golden Gate. He will be ridden by Russell Baze. He is trained by Steve Sherman and owned and bred by the Mosses.
  • Keri Belle is running August 22nd in a maiden special weight for fillies and mares 3 year old and upward going 6 1/2 furlongs at Saratoga. She will be ridden by Junior Alvarado. She is trained by John Sherriffs and owned and bred by the Mosses.
  • Stanwyck is running August 22nd in the Personal Ensign Stakes. She will be ridden by Rajiv Maragh. She is trained by John Sherriffs and owned and bred by the Mosses.
  • Keri Belle showed in RACE 4 @ Saratoga today
    She is owned by the Jerry & Ann Moss & trained by John Shirreffs
    Track Condition: Muddy Purse: $83,000
    Race Type: Maiden Special Weight
    Distance: Six And One Half Furlongs On The Dirt
    Horse Jockey
    Savvy Star Joel Rosario
    Running Wild Christopher P. DeCarlo
    Keri Belle Junior Alvarado
  • Stanwyk showed in RACE 9 @ Saratoga today .
    She is owned by the Jerry & Ann Moss & trained by John Shirreffs
    Track Condition: Muddy Purse: $500,000
    Race Type: Stakes

Distance: 1 1/8 Miles On The Dirt
    Horse Jockey
    Close Hatches Joel Rosario
    Fiftyshadesofhay John R. Velazquez
    Stanwyck Rajiv Maragh
  • Lamazone is running August 23rd in a maiden claiming race for 2 year old and upward fillies and mares going 1 mile at Del Mar. She will be ridden by Victor Espinoza. She is trained by John Sadler and owned and bred by the Mosses.
  • what if they chose Victor to ride Coz? I would squee in delight
  • what if they chose Victor to ride Coz? I would squee in delight
    Hahaha if Victor was on the East Coast I'm sure they would?
  • it would be awesome, i mean they already have him booked for one of their horses at Del Mar so who knows lol
  • Lamazone did not look comfortable running. I think she came in 4th. Not very smooth, almost scrambling along.
  • DEATH STAR T 8/17/2014 SICK SHIREFFS DMTD
  • DEATH STAR T 8/17/2014 SICK SHIREFFS DMTD
    What does Sick Shireffs DMTD mean?
  • Its the vet list with the CHRB. Death Star is on the vet list for being sick, Sheriffs is the trainer. I dont know what the rest means
  • SallyTSallyT Member
    edited August 2014
    Odeon is in a large field in the11th race @ Saratoga on Sunday. It is a claiming ($25,000) race with a $50,000 purse. It says 1 1/16 on turf , OR 1 1/8 on the main if stewards consider it inadvisable to run this race on the turf course.