Royal Delta

Comments

• RIP Royal Delta - just so sad. :'(
  • Heartbreaking news --- condolences to all her connections. Hope she is remembered in years to come and her foal survives and has the same spirit, talent and will to win as Royal Delta.
  • Here's a photo of her lovely Galileo filly:
  • Goodness, she's gorgeous.
  • KMMKMM Member
    Lovely little girl!
  • Sweet girl! I hope she has inherited some of her mother's talent and heart.
  • With the appearance of her star and the circumstances of her birth, I think she should be named Broken Heart.
  • VA_in_CA said:

With the appearance of her star and the circumstances of her birth, I think she should be named Broken Heart.

Creative name, but downright depressing to have that be the focus for the rest of her life.
  • VA_in_CAVA_in_CA Member
    edited March 2017
    Good point. How about BrokenHeartRenewed? NoMore BrokenHeart? BrokenHartSurvivor?
  • KMMKMM Member
    Heart of Delta Delta's Heart?
  • carolinarkansascarolinarkansas hot springs, arkansasMember
    i am sticking with Princess Royal
  • KMMKMM Member
    Redundant. If you are a princess, you are Royal. Sisters of Royal Delta include Carnival Court and I think Crowned Queen, but second name may not be quite accurate. I would like to see the Delta name carried on; Delta Princess( grand dam) and Royal Delta. Maybe Delta's Royal Heart?
  • KMM said:

Redundant. If you are a princess, you are Royal. Sisters of Royal Delta include Carnival Court and I think Crowned Queen, but second name may not be quite accurate. I would like to see the Delta name carried on; Delta Princess( grand dam) and Royal Delta. Maybe Delta's Royal Heart?

In Great Britain, the oldest daughter of the King/Queen, receives the title of Princess Royal.
  • KMMKMM Member
    OK. Did not know. Still want the Delta reference in there. My wants, though. K
  • KMMKMM Member
    Delta's Princess then, or the Royal Heart of Delta.
  • i am sticking with Princess Royal

That's my favorite name for her..perfect!

• KMMKMM Member
    edited March 2017
    To celebrate her sire, who is Galileo, you may think about stars and celelestial bodies, like Star princess or Celestial Princess. Trying to be inventive. Adromeda's Princess. Sky is the limit. Fun.
  • KMMKMM Member
    edited March 2017
    And fun one also would be Queen of Hearts! Or southern Delta stars...stretching s bit. Thinking about the skies in Delta region.
    Maybe even Delta skies or Delta's sunrise. Optimistic note on death of Royal Delta.
  • Delta Star?
  • Royal Nebulae
  • whoodlerwhoodler Member
    edited March 2017
    What's Your Sign

Royal 'Lei

Delta Gal
  • RachelRachel Member
    edited March 2017
    Delta is water right? Something relating to that. Swift Waters, or Galileo was with the stars and waters rise at night, Chavishka (means water and sky). Chavishka is Hindu.
  • I like it.
    Rachel said:

Delta is water right? Something relating to that. Swift Waters, or Galileo was with the stars and waters rise at night, Chavishka (means water and sky). Chavishka is Hindu.

• I believe in math, a "delta" can also signify change as well. I'm sure there could be something done with that too.