Live racing

where can I watch live racing from Belmont on my computer? There is a 2 year old filly debuting today I have been curious about. HRTV is only showing Los Alamitos.

Comments

• EriNCEriNC Member
    Missed seeing it live but I just saw that the horse a 2 year old filly named Cavorting won by 11 lengths. Definitely one to keep an eye on. She is owned by Stonestreet
  • For future reference EriNC most track have live stream their races over their tracks website. If they don't live stream it they also put up a video of the races after they are run.
  • RachelRachel Member
    Belmont Park only has live radio recording of the race. It is interesting as it takes you back to the days where this was a normalcy. People didnt have tv's so they listened to ballgames or what not through the radio. And of you didnt have a radio but you knew someone who did, you would all gather together and listen :)
  • RachelRachel Member
    There is however, Twin Spires. There is a mighty long list of tracks that are available to view live if they are racing. Twin Spires is free to sign up for. And then there is my personal favorite, Calracing.com. i will be using this website to view races at Santa Anita and Los Al. Completely free to sign up for and you can watch replays as well. I used Calracing.com to view the unveiling of Zenyatta's statue at Santa Anita, it was quite a thing to see that day.
  • EriNCEriNC Member
    Calracing only covers California tracks, and TwinSpires does not allow me to register as it is illegal in North Carolina
  • slewpyslewpy Member
    Here in NJ, HRTV and TVG both carry Belmont Park. Try this link: http://www.bloodhorse.com/horse-racing/race/race-results
  • RachelRachel Member
    Well i figured u could use Calracing to watch the exciting races at Los Al today. I didnt know North Carolina didnt allow it
  • EriNCEriNC Member
    I can and do use calracing, but that particular day I wanted to watch a race at belmont, and couldnt find anywhere to do so.
  • RachelRachel Member
    yea Belmont Park doesnt have live racing except if you have TVG or Twin Spires account :/
  • Cavorting just got a graded race in her second race she won the grade 2 Adirondack. She raced like a 4 year old.