Stonestreet Farms - Barbara Banke

Comments

• Fallstar is running October 1st in a maiden special weight for 2 year olds going 6 12 furlongs at Santa Anita. He will be ridden by Flavien Prat. He is trained by Doug O'Neill and bred and owned by Stonestreet Stables LLC.

Note: He is by Speightstown out of Potesta.
  • QueenZFan22QueenZFan22 Member
    edited September 2016
    Elutheros is running October 1st in a maiden special weight for 2 year olds going 6 12 furlongs at Santa Anita. He will be ridden by Martin Garcia. He is trained by Jerry Hollendorfer and bred and owned by Stonestreet Stables LLC.
  • Mannerly is running October 2nd in a maiden special weight for 2 year old fillies going 6 furlongs at Santa Anita. She will be ridden by Mario Guttierrez. She is trained by Doug O'Neill and owned by Stonestreet Stables LLC.
  • Elutheros is running October 1st in a maiden special weight for 2 year olds going 6 12 furlongs at Santa Anita. He will be ridden by Martin Garcia. He is trained by Jerry Hollendorfer and bred and owned by Stonestreet Stables LLC.

He finished 2nd of 8.
  • Fallstar is running October 1st in a maiden special weight for 2 year olds going 6 12 furlongs at Santa Anita. He will be ridden by Flavien Prat. He is trained by Doug O'Neill and bred and owned by Stonestreet Stables LLC.

Note: He is by Speightstown out of Potesta.

He finished 4th of 8.
  • Whistle is running October 6th in a maiden special weight for fillies and mares 3 years old and upward going 6 furlongs at Gulfstream Park West. She will be ridden by Tyler Gaffalione. She is trained by Martin Wolfson and owned by Stonestreet Stables LLC.
  • KMMKMM Member
    I am glad BB bought her!
  • Dawn won! I'm really liking this girl! MdO is her broodmare sire! Iron Fist was 2nd. Tara tried hard but the competition of Beholder and Stellar Wind were just too much for her.
  • Thanks for posting about Potesta. I did not know her story. Her blessings continued when she ended up at Stonestreet with Barbara.
  • Iron Fist is running October 1st in the Ack Ack Handicap for 3 year olds and upward going one mile at Churchill Downs. He will be ridden by Robby Albarado. He is trained by Steve Asmussen and owned by Regis Farms and Stonestreet Stables LLC.

He was second to Tom's Ready.

• Gotta Curlin is running October 1st in a maiden special weight for 2 year olds going 7 furlongs at Belmont. He will be ridden by john Velazquez. He is trained by Todd Pletcher and owned by Stonestreet Stables LC.

Ran 5th of 6
  • jnwisconsinjnwisconsin Member
    edited October 2016

Mannerly is running October 2nd in a maiden special weight for 2 year old fillies going 6 furlongs at Santa Anita. She will be ridden by Mario Guttierrez. She is trained by Doug O'Neill and owned by Stonestreet Stables LLC.

Finished 4th.
  • Intensity is running September 28th in an allowance optional claiming race for 3 year olds going one mile on turf at Belmont. He will be ridden by Irad Ortiz Jr. He is trained by Chad Brown and owned by Stonestreet Stables LLC.

Finished 4th
  • Royal Obsession will be sold as HIP 47 as a broodmare prospect at the Keeneland November sale.
  • Marcy Darcy is running October 8th in a maiden special weight for 2 year old fillies going 7 furlongs at Keeneland. She will be ridden by Ricardo Santana Jr. She is trained by Steve Asmussen and bred and owned by Stonestreet Stables LLC.

Note: She is a 1/2 sister to Union Jackson by Smart Strike.
  • Royal Obsession will be sold as HIP 47 as a broodmare prospect at the Keeneland November sale.

Good luck to the little lady!
  • Oooh...she paid quite a bit for RO didn't she?
    This will be an interesting sale
  • Valadorna is running October 7th in a maiden special weight for 2 year old fillies going 1 1/16th miles at Keeneland. She will be ridden by Julien Leparoux. She is trained by Mark Casse and bred and owned by Stonestreet Stables LLC.
  • Commandering is running October 8th in a maiden special weight for 2 year olds going 1 1/16th miles at Keeneland. He will be ridden by Jose Ortiz. He is trained by Todd Pletcher and owned by Stonestreet Stables LLC.
  • Ocean Knight is running October 8th in the Kelso Handicap for 3 year olds and upward going one mile at Belmont. He will be ridden by Joel Rosario. He is trained by Kiaran McLaughlin and owned by Stonestreet Stables LLC.
  • tincup said:

Oooh...she paid quite a bit for RO didn't she?
    This will be an interesting sale

She bought her in partnership with Regis Racing for $1.15 million
  • Thanks....I thought I remembered over a million.
    Hmmmm, looking at Rotes city zip...ldk I think I'd want to see if racing two more years would work and then off to Cairo Prince.
    I wonder what they'll get for her.
  • KMMKMM Member
    What did the little girl do? For sale so soon?
  • KMM said:

What did the little girl do? For sale so soon?

From what I understand she had a minor injury in the Oaks and was almost immediately retired.
    tincup said:

Thanks....I thought I remembered over a million
    Hmmmm, looking at Rotes city zip...ldk I think I'd want to see if racing two more years would work and then off to Cairo Prince.
    I wonder what they'll get for her.

Jumby Bay really needs to shorten up again and probably needs a lot more time to grow. She is a growthy filly and really favors her sire, except that she is very large. Her debut was actually quite nice.