I'myoursugardaddy - out of Tasty Temptation

I'myoursugardaddy (KY)
B , C, foaled March 27, 2012
( Candy Ride (ARG) - Tasty Temptation, by Medaglia d'Oro)

Coz had his first recorded workout today....and so did Tasty's boy. I kind of feel like we need to keep a supportive eye on him.

Comments

• Especially_Horses, Thanks for the support with this boy. He is special to Z fans. His work out was a good one for the first time!!! So happy for dear Tasty and I'myoursugardaddy's connections, and praying he stays safe.
  • I too will be hoping for and watching Imyoursugardaddy.
  • Hes literally her only foal, her 2nd foal died in a paddock accident. And then Tasty ended up dying with unborn foal to Union Rags :( he is her only legacy
  • Do we have a picture of him anywhere? I agree, we should support him.
  • Do we have a picture of him anywhere? I agree, we should support him.
    I've been looking for something beyond this adorable foal photo of him, but as yet nothing.

• edited October 2014
    I'myoursugardaddy (2-Year-Old Colt)

Your comments for this horse were: Out of Tasty Temptation, her one and only living foal.

Date: October 17, 2014
    Track: LAUREL PARK
    Distance: Five Furlongs
    Time: 59:60 Handily
    Track Condition: Fast
    Surface: Dirt
  • yay, a work on my birthday
  • Happy Birthday, Rachel.
  • yay, a work on my birthday
    Happy Birthday!
  • thank you :D
  • Stay Connected: Connect on Facebook Connect on Twitter

I'myoursugardaddy (2-Year-Old Colt)

Your comments for this horse were: Out of Tasty Temptation

Date: November 22, 2014
    Track: LAUREL PARK
    Distance: Four Furlongs
    Time: 50:40 Breezing
    Track Condition: Fast
    Surface: Dirt
  • Best of luck to him and hopes he does his momma proud :))
  • Poor Tasty Temptation. Is he not her only foal?
  • carolinarkansascarolinarkansas hot springs, arkansasMember
    He is her first and only surviving one......the one she rejected....her second who she accepted died of some neurological problem...at least i think thats the way it went
  • ZenyenZenyen Member
    edited November 2014
    He is her first and only surviving one......the one she rejected....her second who she accepted died of some neurological problem...at least i think thats the way it went
    I think you may be thinking of Lotta Kim, Rachel Alexandra's dam, who rejected Rachel and then had a colt by Empire Maker who developed neurological problems. Then she had Samantha Nicole and finally Dolphus.

I don't believe we ever learned what exactly happened to Tasty Temptations 2013 colt by Unbridled's Song. If I remember correctly, someone on the blog side saw her in a paddock of mares without foals at a time when she should have had the foal on her and then some looking through the Jockey Club website confirmed that the foal was listed as deceased.

But there was never any official announcement or cause of death given. At least not that I recall seeing.
    You could be right....about the cause of death of 13TT.....but i am sure she rejected her first and he neede a nurse mare
  • You could be right....about the cause of death of 13TT.....but i am sure she rejected her first and he neede a nurse mare
    Oh that is definitely the case. The news about 12TT being placed on a nurse mare, marked the first time things got really ugly on the Zenyatta website.

• Is tt still with us?
  • No, she died in 2013
  • I'm 95% sure I remember that Tasty's second foal died as the result of a paddock accident because that was my first awareness that such things could happen.

I wonder if Imyoursugardaddy (what an unfortunate name) greyed out as he matured.
  • I'm 95% sure I remember that Tasty's second foal died as the result of a paddock accident because that was my first awareness that such things could happen.

I wonder if Imyoursugardaddy (what an unfortunate name) greyed out as he matured.
    Imyoursugardaddy is a bay, not a gray.

Bay makes sense....Daddy is Candy Ride...i think
  • Oh. For some reason I thought the foal was chestnut. TT was, of course, grey.
    Grey. Beautiful and full of attitude
  • Yeah. I miss her.