Fun with Black Caviar's filly's name

RachelRachel Member
edited September 2014 in Thoroughbred Breeding

Lets have fun making up names for this filly. I already have 2 really good ones:

_Exceeding Expectations
_Devine Expectation

Comments

• Champagne and Caviar
    Gold Caviar
    Royal Caviar
    Queen's Caviar
  • I would have loved to have seen her named Black Opal since she is Australia's pride, but that is not original enough and taken I'm sure.
  • RachelRachel Member
    edited September 2014
    Funny enough, there is a stakes called Black Opal lol. It is a race in....well.....Australia of course LOL
  • . Pearlescent Spoon
    . Red Caviar
    . Fine Dining
    . White Caviar
  • carolinarkansascarolinarkansas hot springs, arkansasMember
    Ebony Excellence
  • Great idea Rachel! This'll be fun!
  • Tiara is a pretty name too ;)
  • JJfromMNJJfromMN Member
    edited September 2014
    Little Miss Caviar
  • Wow that is a really tiny filly. Was she born early? Are her parents on the small side? She is cute, though. Who's the sire? Never mind, I looked it up--Exceed and Excel

Priceless Caviar
    Excellent Caviar
    ExceedExcelNCavort
  • No, she was born right on time lol, there are other photos of her. She barely comes up to her momma's elbow.
  • VA_in_CAVA_in_CA Member
    edited September 2014
    She's tiny, I guess, but feisty. This is a later picture. {Later edit: No that is not Black Caviar's filly. Sorry. It's a cute foal, though. LOL.]

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • VA I think that might be Black Caviar herself as a foal. Her filly has a white star and two white socks on her front legs. c:
  • Pepper9873Pepper9873 Member
    edited September 2014

She's tiny, I guess, but feisty. This is a later picture.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    That's not Black Caviar's foal. Her foal has two white socks and a little white mark on her forehead.
  • VA_in_CAVA_in_CA Member
    edited September 2014
    Sorry. I don't know who the foal above is. LOL. I found it by Googling, but it's mislabeled. Just goes to show that not everything you read on the Internet, or Google is true. hahaha. Evidently the real filly was just born in the last couple of days and has white on her face and white socks on her forelegs. I'll leave the above picture though because it's cute. Here is a video of the real filly:
  • VA_in_CA, As Zenyen pointed out, I think the photo you posted was of Black Caviar herself when she was a foal.
  • Yup that is Black Caviar as a foal lol
  • Thanks Pepper, but I actually did catch it before I saw your post. I hoped I had caught it before anyone saw it mislabeled. I think it probably is Black Caviar herself because she doesn't have any white markings and it was in a collection of pictures of her and her family. Exceed and Excel also has a white mark on his forehead, so I guess the filly got it from her papa.
  • Thanks Pepper, but I actually did catch it before I saw your post. I hoped I had caught it before anyone saw it mislabeled. I think it probably is Black Caviar herself because she doesn't have any white markings and it was in a collection of pictures of her and her family. Exceed and Excel also has a white mark on his forehead, so I guess the filly got it from her papa.
    I didn't catch that Zenyen caught it until about an hour after I posted, otherwise I wouldn't have mentioned it for the sake of not being redundant.
  • Caviar Cavalier
    Caviar Cavalita
  • edited November 2014
    what about Midnight Caviar? Or Amazing Caviar?
  • Wish Upon a Star
  • Any more recent photos of the filly?
  • I havent seen any
  • edited November 2014
    Wish Upon a Star
    I love that one.
  • Not really good at this but I'm going with the first thing to pop into my head, Royal Jelly