New Pet Dogs

Comments

• Tasha (my Husky) used to take guard dog duty rather seriously which isn't common place for the breed. During the winter she would wake you up in the middle of the night so she could go out and patrol the backyard for a few minutes, then come back inside to go to sleep. When she was in the backyard she would bark at anyone within eyesight that wasn't her family. She also liked to scare people by sneaking up on them as they walked by the alley that's next to my house and then start barking. Some people thought we had multiple dogs because she was so fast she was able to get to one end of the yard from another.

Madison (my Bullmastiff) tends to intimidate people by her size alone. Our UPS guy affectionately refers to her as "Kujo" though she does nothing to him. She has one of the loudest, deepest barks I've heard. And she'll be asleep, hear something, and bark which makes everyone in the room jump. Depending on how severe she deems the situation to be, she'll run to the front window and keep barking. If you tell her to quiet, she'll growl a bit and muffle the bark.

• Lol. Your Madison would intimidate me!
  • Hooch (my Dogue de Bordeaux) is also very protective. If you haven't heard of his breed you should look it up. If you have seen the ovie Turner and Hooch then you would know his breed and where he got his name from. We have a UPS guy loves Hooch and always brings him this cookies that are made especially for dogs and once brought him a huge raw hide for his birthday (and he still says that he doesn't spoil Hooch) when my friend Jordan asked him why and ifthe answer is simple. Our UPS guy works with my dad's wife so he has known Hooch for a few years along with the family since he is pretty goof friends with my step mom. When he first met Hooch it was a big joke that he would attack him which of course never happened. Hooch is actually a big scaredy cat, Jordan's Pomsky Shorty puts Hooch in his place its really funny to watch especially since Shorty is only 7-10 lbs maybe a little more and Hooch is 160lbs. Hooch does act like a tough dog when he thinks he has to protect the yard or a little patch of shade from any passing squirrel or a passing car. He growls and does that signature deep, loud bark.
  • Due to the recent activity of this forum that i found was VERY upsetting. I will be posting less
  • @Rachel, I didn't mean it like that. Everyone just needs to relax and get along.
  • Yea well tell that to Zenyen and Tincup and whoever else is being crap towards me. Tell Zenyen she needs to drop her beef with me. Its old news and needs to be left in the past
  • I will. And to be honest it was only Zenyen who said stuff about you first and then Tin cup joined in.
  • Tincup is new to the forum. That person shouldnt be saying anything about me cuz they dont know me
  • Trust me that's what I told them in my post I just posted in that discussion. I posted Zenyen, Tincup, and VA_in_Can in the post I believe those three are the main ones were there any others?
  • I dont know. I didnt get to read that far back before i exploded
  • Thanks CC
  • Your welcome, I got you. :)
  • caseycasey any racetrack with camera in handMember
    @Rachel- do you not see a similarity in Tincup's writing style to he who must not be named? I sure do.....
  • RachelRachel Member
    edited February 2015
    @casey

It scares me. I said to them "you sound like marc" to which they replied something about me stating that shows proof of how i am and the problem.

As soon as they said 'your about to be exposed' a bell rang in my head.
  • @Rachel- do you not see a similarity in Tincup's writing style to he who must not be named? I sure do.....
    So do I and it also scares me since he who should not be named attacked me to along with you and I believe Keta.
  • It was such a horrible day, that day. Makes me cringe
  • @casey

It scares me. I said to them "you sound like marc" to which they replied something about me stating that shows proof of how i am and the problem.

As soon as they said 'your about to be exposed' a bell rang in my head.
    Same. There are a few other people who think so to they have been messaging me about it. I am going to ignore him but I am very scared that it isn't going to work.
  • Just see how things go for now
  • It was such a horrible day, that day. Makes me cringe
    When he starting attacking Casey, Keta, and I or a different day? Cause that day when he attack all three of us, still makes me cringe.
  • All of it really
  • Just see how things go for now
    That's my plan.
  • Oh yeah true. He just scared me with all of the personal attacks on so many memebers on this forum.
  • He nailed me too, in public and PM. That was not a fun experience for ANY of us, and no one should have to repeat it!!!! Stay safe, ladies, and report to kylea if anything goes over the line publicly or privately.
  • Oh trust me @sarinne I think we all will.