Equines In Costumes! Your Horse's Alter Ego...

Comments

• Lol for the KISS horse! I love it and, yes, that forelock is hilarious!
  • You can tell these owners have spent a lot of time and money creating these unique outfits for their horses and for themselves! I like how they tied up the "KISS" horse's forelock into a Mongolian Style Hairdo! Rock on Baby! You look COOL!

That dragon mask is soo FIERCE looking...He/she could scare the other horses off and easily become the Alpha in the band! LOL!

That is one fantastic elephant outfit...the mask is perfectly proportioned to look so real...but must "weigh a TON". That horse is awfully tolerant...he/she looks unfazed! Perhaps it is his/her alter Ego!
  • Fabulous costumes! Thanks all for the postings.
  • Lol glad you all liked the pics. Theres a little Mini that is a unicorn that i saw yesterday, but cant find the pic now. She is so adorable, suits her perfectly
  • Paniolo_GalPaniolo_Gal Member
    edited October 2014
    Not a funny costume inspiration but could be a potentially interesting/weird make-up job on a horse...or a donkey.

THE OKAPI...HALF GIRAFFE-HALF ZEBRA!
    Image from masspictures.net

Image from www.strangeanimals.info
  • I couldnt find an actual horse but there are concept designs of fantasy horses lol

http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/098/d/0/horse_okapi_by_orangemeca-d3dihbs.png
  • Ima Sea Horse!

edited October 2014
    Soooo Funny...wait, wait... I have dibs on a Super Horse photo...give me a moment to find the earlier image I saved in ImageShack. Ah shucks Rachel...you beat me to it for Super Horse...booo!
  • Lol alright
    edited October 2014
    OK...Even tho Rachel already linked the image...I finally located that Super Horse image in my ImageShack picture folder!

See bottom photo: How about a rider (if female), dressed up as "Wonder Woman" and her horse in this "SUPER HORSE" costume! Talk about "Alter Egos"! I think the horse in this outfit will know he/she looks good as Super Stud or Super Mare. :oD

Super Horse Image from Pinterest

Here They Are To Save The Day!!!
    Wonder Woman flies with Super Horse!
    From eventingnation.com
    edited October 2014
    Ooooh...I like this one! Simple but got the message across.
    The Headless Horseman!

imageimage from Pinterest
    edited October 2014
    Now this horse knows he/she looks really classy and it shows!

Image from Pinterest
    edited October 2014
    Got the king size version of the Sea Horse with flippers to go with Rachel's mini. This was an earlier image I used back in one of Markinsac's stories. This was suppose to represent Curlin going for a swim.
    Altered image from scubaboard.com
  • LOL and it does look like Curlin
    edited October 2014
    LOL and it does look like Curlin
    I did a facial make over on the blaze. LOL! I can't remember what story it was when I did that original posting of Curlin. Might have been that Summer Party story by Markinsac. I found some photos in my ImageShack album of Mr. Front dressed up in drag with a huge fashion hat. I think it might have had the story line with "The Butler did it" when Mr. Front was caught dressed in drag with Rachel's expensive hat he bought for her.
  • Lol
    edited October 2014
    AS THE CLUBHOUSE TURNS...
    MR. FRONT CAUGHT WEARING
    RACHEL ALEXANDRA'S HAT

Altered Image From Eventbrite.com
    edited October 2014
    How about a "Push Me-Pull You Pony"?

imageImage from galleryhip.com
    edited October 2014
    Ooh LaLa! A Beautiful Real Life Pegasus!
    This horse knows he/she looks stunning! :oD

imageFrom equestrianstylist.com
  • Wow! I wonder what the Incas and Aztecs thought when these "Conquistadors" (Spanish armored horse and rider) came thundering down towards their cities and villages. Ominous looking indeed! I think Darth Vader stole his helmet from the Conquistadors.

imagefrom www.tesoelite.com
  • Check out those pointy toes, and that spur! ouch