Equines In Costumes! Your Horse's Alter Ego...

1235»

Comments

• Paniolo_GalPaniolo_Gal Member
    edited December 2014
    Thank You Hayflinger!...For posting photos of "Reindeer" Mitch and surprised you got Jet to dress up for the Holiday too! I think she looks very chic and she knows it too. :oD
    Glad you kept these photos of them from last year. I know you're very busy right now...But if I don't get a chance to see you post before the end of 2014, wishing you and everyone a Great 2015! :oD
    edited December 2015
    Ohhh...I hope a few forum members will be able to get a Holiday "Gift Horse" under the Christmas Tree!...The 2015 Beyer Peppermint Kiss!

image ▲From www.backinthesaddle.com

Video by Green Mountain Horse & Tack via YouTube

Or perhaps if you have a four legged equine friend...you can dress him up today or tomorrow as a FULL scale "Breyer Gift Horse"!
  • KMMKMM Member
    edited December 2015
    Makes me think of wedding videos on utube, of dogs dressed up as brides and grooms.:)
    edited December 2015
    Peace On Earth and Goodwill To All Men AND Animals!

Two horses wearing Santa hats nuzzle each other at a private barn called Canterfield Farm in West Dundee on a Christmas Day.
    image Photo by Laura Stoecker (Staff Photographer) www.dailyherald.com

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!
  • Ohhh...I hope a few forum members will be able to get a Holiday "Gift Horse" under the Christmas Tree!...The 2015 Beyer Peppermint Kiss!

image ▲From www.backinthesaddle.com

Video by Green Mountain Horse & Tack via YouTube

Or perhaps if you have a four legged equine friend...you can dress him up today or tomorrow as a FULL scale "Breyer Gift Horse"!
    Hehe, my mom gets me a Breyer every Christmas and got me this fella ;) Beyond cute!
  • What's a holiday tradition without embarrassing your hayburners with costumes they probably don't want to wear?

Mitch is a trooper as always. I think deep down, he's probably going "Happy place, thinking of the happy place, this will all be over faster."

Jet on the other hand wanted nothing to do with the hat, and I finally had to walk her down to get it on her.

Maybe they thought they were going to get away with not having to do the usual Christmas shebang since I didn't clip them this winter due to the whole broken leg thing.
    edited December 2015
    Hi @TheGoldenHayflinger! Long time no hear! Glad to see your posts of your 4-legged friends "wearing" the "Spirit of Christmas"! Glad to see them in their reindeer/Santa renditions! LOL! They were good sports to wear what "mama" wants! :oD
  • Hayflinger, your horses are good sports.