Breeders' Cup Favorites

Anyone decided who their favorite is for the classic and distaff? I've been watching the works (here - http://www.hrtv.com/BreedersCup-Works/) but haven't been able to decide.

Comments

• Still have some time, but my early picks;
    I THINK Untapable will win the distaff, as she'll be coming in well rested. But I would LIKE to see Stanwyck take it. She's always trying, and I think it's her turn.

For the classic I think I'll be rooting for Chrome, but would be happy to see Shared Belief or Tonalist take it too. So many horses to like in this race-whatever the outcome, it's going to be thrilling.

Juvenile fillies-Angela Renee
    Juvenile turf-Lawn Ranger & Danny Boy
    Dirt mile-Pants on Fire & Tapiture
  • Just saw someone posted that Stanwyck is still at Belmont-so I guess she's not going to the BC?
  • SallyT, I saw on twitter that she had been entered in the Breeder's Cup Distaff, but she was at Belmont yesterday working, so I don't know what she's going to do.
  • The Classic is a real draw up for me. I personally want either Shared Belief or California Chrome to win. I'd really love for Shared Belief to remain undefeated, but I really want to see Chrome get back to his winning style. Chrome also has more on the line with this race, with possible retirement in the air. So....my personal favorite is Chrome, but I think it's more likely that Shared Belief will win. For the distaff, I'd like to see Untapable or Close Hatches win it.