Z Princess Memorial Fund

ATTENTION ZENYATTA FANS!!
The death of Z Princess has saddened us all, and while it's such a heart-wrenching loss, perhaps we can make something good come of it -
I have created an IndieGoGo Campaign in honor of the life of Z Princess. Donate as much as you can and all proceeds will go to Zenyatta's connections to donate to the cause or organization of their choosing. PLEASE pass this link along to whoever you can and encourage everyone to donate!

Let's make Z Princess's legacy a great one!!

http://igg.me/p/z-princess-memorial-fund/x/9003986

Comments

• Your heart's in the right place, but anyone who wants to take advantage of tax deductions or their employer's matching funds program would do better to donate directly to a 501(c)3 equine charity in honor of the Princess.
  • While that's true, I also think it would be a very nice gesture for the fans to band together and give a collective "gift" to the Mosses as a sign of our condolences, in the form of this fund.
  • See the post under Z Princess regarding donations to Old Friends in her name. It's a lovely idea.
  • I have seen that, and think it's great. This is a separate thing and I think it would be great if people could donate to this, as well. Every dollar counts, and it would be great to be able to hand over this sum to Jerry and Ann and say "we the fans are so sorry for your loss, here is something from all of us that you can use as you choose to honor Z Princess however you might like to - whether it be Old Friends, or a different organization"
  • ATTENTION ZENYATTA FANS!!
    The death of Z Princess has saddened us all, and while it's such a heart-wrenching loss, perhaps we can make something good come of it -
    I have created an IndieGoGo Campaign in honor of the life of Z Princess. Donate as much as you can and all proceeds will go to Zenyatta's connections to donate to the cause or organization of their choosing. PLEASE pass this link along to whoever you can and encourage everyone to donate!

Let's make Z Princess's legacy a great one!!

http://igg.me/p/z-princess-memorial-fund/x/9003986