Thoroughbred Stallion "Crushes"

13»

Comments

• Beautiful pictures, but are Animal Kingdom and Honor Code reversed?
  • Nice job! But I think the pictures are not titled correctly? Aren't Honor Code and Animal Kingdom reversed?
  • Paniolo_GalPaniolo_Gal Member
    edited March 2016
    Beautiful pictures, but are Animal Kingdom and Honor Code reversed?
    I don't know...I only posted the links as I found them in sequence in the initial post. mrsrebaker can best tell us on the images...
    Let me try to edit before I leave for my meeting on the previous page in case mrsrebaker doesn't get back in time before editing time is over. :oD
  • Nice job! But I think the pictures are not titled correctly? Aren't Honor Code and Animal Kingdom reversed?
    Okay...I edited the post on page 2 and did the switch-a-roo of names and the sequence to match.

I hope this is visually correct now as I am heading on the road and won't be back until late tonight :oD

• @mrsrebaker, you have great taste!

I have very high hopes for Animal Kingdom.
  • Thank you @Paniolo_Gal! And I watched Animal Kingdom's Derby and Dubai World Cup and love his versatility. It took two freaky turf horses to keep him from being a Grade I winner on the grass.

As for Honor Code, I loved him since his maiden win and was slightly surprised but very happy when he FINALLY broke through at the Grade I level in the Met Mile, especially with that explosion late!

Texas Bling I've followed since his 128-1 Springboard Mile win (his second in 10 starts at 2) in 2012 (defeating Will Take Charge), and though he never won at three in 9 races, he did come a nose behind Will Take Charge next out in the Smarty Jones. At four he won an allowance going 6 furlongs and then the 1 mile Assault (restricted to TX-breds, named for... 1946 TC winner Assault!), which were back to back and his only victories in 10 starts that year. And at five he ran 5 times (because he had something wrong with his airway in the spring and needed surgery), with his first victory of the year coming in his Assault Stakes (which is shown in the picture) and then 2 starts later closed out his season with a win in an Allowance Optional Claiming.
    I forgot he is actually six! He hasn't finished in the money in three starts this year, but his record shows he typically improves in the summer and fall, so I am not doubting his ability yet.
    His full sister Everything Bling won the Yellow Rose Stakes to begin 2016. She is four.
  • DeNada @mrsrebaker! Glad I could help! We were all intrigued with which photos you intended to show us earlier of Animal Kingdom, Honor Code and Texas Bling. :oD

I saw that you were very successful in posting in the Personal Photos discussion! Yaaay!
    I'm not familiar with tinypics choices in image size options before posting, but is there a selection that fits closely with the forum suggested size of 800 pixels wide? We would love to later see a bigger image of your beautiful tobiano Sue J in the near future! ❤ (Pardon my poor eyesight.) :oD

Enjoyed your photo selections! If you have any future questions about postings images, don't hesitate to ask me either in the forum or in a PM (private message). I'm not a tech person but will give it my best shot. ❤
  • KMMKMM Member
    Animal Kingdom is a chestnut; Honor Code is brown.:)