life is not so easy!!

I got the divorce paper's signed then went to court and also had to sell the mobile home where I used to life with my ex husband.....then that's when the bad stuff started to happen like the problem with the ex husband keeping a track on me a lot...also starting trouble with my grandma and saying she did something to him....and then the police was involved......and now my grandma has to get a lawyer.....and now I heard the ex husband is engaged to someone I know and he would always want her around when we was still married......then my brother was mean to me....and before all this happened my aunt passed away......oh and also he hit on my cousin......right after the divorce was put into place....and also when that didn't happen tried dating 3 other girls...

Comments

• well im sure glad you divorced him. He sounds like a dead beat
  • I am so sorry this has all happened I will be praying for you. Jesus loves you and He will be with you every step of the way
  • Believe in yourself. Hoping for all the best for you.
  • Sounds like a lot of rough stuff in your path just now. Hoping things will get better for you - remember Zenyatta's fighting spirit when she would be so far behind all the other horses and finish the race in front. You can do it!
  • thanks everyone!! im doing all I can in my life and im quite glad that im divorced and the ex husband is out of my life.
  • I just want to tell y'all thank you for being as horse crazy as I am no one in my family loves horses or horse racing. Here I can talk about horses non stop and no one is annoyed or completely clueless to what I am talking about y'all are amazing
  • I just want to tell y'all thank you for being as horse crazy as I am no one in my family loves horses or horse racing. Here I can talk about horses non stop and no one is annoyed or completely clueless to what I am talking about y'all are amazing
    @cms0594, you've come to the right place. In fact, we all have.

• stay strong ...if i told you how long it would take would you stay. you have friends here. people who will listen,advise,maybe admonish. listen,learn,love.
  • I feel welcomed here and there is a lot of people who is horse crazy as I am.....my family just does not seem to know how much I love them....and no matter what I allways talk non stop about horses and is allways dreaming of them and own one or two or three lol someday....but I allways get told they are too much money to keep and etc.....and I knew that but I still keep hoping and dreaming...my ex husband and my grandma both promised me one but then bam it was a no..
  • I think you're young. You have your whole life in front of you to work your way into having one. In the meantime, see if you can find a horse rescue place in your area and go there and volunteer. It gets you a chance to interact with horses and you learn about their care, and it doesn't cost anything except your time and labor. The best way out of depression is to do something active and develop a passion for something. I got involved with Mea Ola's Place. Unfortunately it's 63 miles away, so I can't go often, but even once a month helps. Mea Ola's Place is on MareStare. Here's their website:www.meaola.com. Check it out, then google Horse Rescues and try to find one in your area.
  • @horselover4life1989 I hope you get a couple horses one day. Owning horses is an amazing experience and so much fun, you learn so much about them and their personalities they are so different from each other. And you learn so much about your self as well.
  • @ horselover4life1989, I second VA_in_CA's suggestion. Volunteering at a horse rescue would be a great way to "feed your soul" as they say, and you'd end up knowing a lot about horses. Another possibility would be a therapeutic riding place.

Do you ride? If not, have you ever considered taking some lessons? It's not the same as owning a horse, but it does give you regular contact with them. You might also look into a partial lease of a horse at a nearby barn. That would give you some flexibility to ride when you want, without a huge financial outlay or long-term commitment.

If horses are truly your greatest passion, maybe you should think about going whole-hog and getting a job in the field. The money's not good, especially for entry-level positions, but--horses.
  • I am thinking about volunteering but there is not a lot of horse rescues where I live and I have had riding lessons long long time ago....and even if it's not in a horse rescue I would still volunteer at other places just to get out of the house and do something and to get my mind off everything that has happened..
  • You don't need to answer this question, but I was just wondering where do you live. Cause I know certain states have a ton of horse rescues and stables while other states barely have anything that deals with horses.
  • im living in Nashua,New Hampshire at the moment....I do know some but my old stables is not looking for any volunteers the last time I asked if she was..
  • I see. Just keep looking and I hope you find a place that you can volunteer at.
  • I will keep looking...and maybe if not I could go to the Morgan horse farm up in Vermont again and work there ..or any of the horse rescue's close by and work there and then later on adopt two horses.
  • Just be persistent horselover4life. Don't lose sight of what you love.
  • @horselover4life1989 This song always helps me when I'm feeling down or upset:
  • I love the Morgan Horse Farm in VT. Did you actually work there once? Wow. I went there several times in my much younger days when we had a summer house a little bit north of Rutland and then my parents retired there. It's a beautiful farm with beautiful horses. Be good for you to get clean away to a change of scene.
  • Aww, that's a cool song and video, Queen Z fan! Made my eyes leak. Funny thing, I used to belong to a group who collected and distributed Teddy Bears to all sorts of people in need. There really is magic in the Teddy Bear.
  • I have a Teddy Bear that my brother and I used to play with, along with two others. We made elaborate stories up about them. The one I still have is at least 74 years old. lol
  • I feel welcomed here and there is a lot of people who is horse crazy as I am.....my family just does not seem to know how much I love them....and no matter what I allways talk non stop about horses and is allways dreaming of them and own one or two or three lol someday....but I allways get told they are too much money to keep and etc.....and I knew that but I still keep hoping and dreaming...my ex husband and my grandma both promised me one but then bam it was a no..
    I'm the same way my family doesn't understand my love for horses and horseracing its nice to talk to people who love them as much as I do
  • Aww, that's a cool song and video, Queen Z fan! Made my eyes leak. Funny thing, I used to belong to a group who collected and distributed Teddy Bears to all sorts of people in need. There really is magic in the Teddy Bear.
    @Celeste_in_TX I found the through another of their videos on facebook months ago and have been hooked ever since. i love them!
  • the song is awesome and so is the video.....this is one of my new favorites, I also have a teddy bear I have had since I was 2.. @VA_in_CA I was going to work at the Morgan horse farm but didn't...don't know why then...