2015 Dubai World Cup

Comments

• RachelRachel Member
    edited March 2015
    Holy crap. Nope.....Chrome wont win it, not with Ron The Greek in there. Ron has become a racing monster since moving to Saudi Arabia!
  • I've also been hearing a lot of good things about Japan Cup winner Epiphaneia. This still isn't the final field, though, a lot can change.
  • KMMKMM Member
    CC has the disadvantage of not having a prep race on this track. Which maybe other have had leading up to WC in Dubai Carnival. Another loose attempt at handicapping.
  • I want so bad for Chrome to be in the top 3 finish. Ill take it lol
  • Chrome will win.
    I will buy my ticket, Rachel's ticket and kmm's ticket ...Chrome will win.
  • There is no way I wouldn't place a bet on "Frankyfourfingers".
  • If Chrome wins that will be HUGE and i will be very happy for him and his connections.

I just feel he has some big competition with him that are worth not underestimating.
  • LOL trying your hand at funky names again?
    There is no way I wouldn't place a bet on "Frankyfourfingers".
  • "Frankyfourfingers" is so old time mafia, you HAVE to bet on him! That's the first thing I thought when I saw that name!
  • Chrome will win.
    I will buy my ticket, Rachel's ticket and kmm's ticket ...Chrome will win.
    I'm 100% Chrome. Anyone else feel like if he wins, retirement will follow?
  • Ahhh...the r word. I don't think so. Unless something goes wrong the connections have a lot of plans. They have a standing invite to royal ascot. Martin grew up in Chicago and wants to go to Arlington and art Sherman wants another shot at sb. I hope it all works out.
  • KetaKeta Member
    Video: California Chrome On His Way to Dubai Tuesday
    San Diego Horse Race March 17th, 2015
    California Chrome’s bags were packed Monday night and he was ready to go first thing Tuesday morning. Thanks to the folks at Los Alamitos for capturing the reigning Horse of the Year’s departure for the airport.
    http://sdhorserace.com/2015/03/17/california-chrome-on-his-way-to-dubai-tuesday/
  • Thank goodness he's clueless as to the travel time, in the air, for this trip. I'd be a wreck, haha.
  • KMMKMM Member
    Who is CC facing in Dubai WC?
  • 10 other horses. African Story (last year's winner), Frankfourfingers, Candy Boy, Ron the Greek (who has been winning impressively in Saudi Arabia), Prince Bishop, Lea, Epiphaneia, Side Glance, Hokko Tarumae, and Tamarkuz. Constitution was going to be in it but scratched due to shin soreness.
  • Here's an updated list for the cup
    http://live.drf.com/nuggets/11588
  • I guess red means they are for sure going?
  • If so, its been knocked down to a short field
  • I guess that's what the red means, but I heard Candy Boy was scheduled to leave today from Florida. Don't know 100% if he did though.
  • KMMKMM Member
    Did not see Ron the Greek in your line up Rachel. But could be wrong. Remember that RTG has been very successful at Dubai, maybe in Carnival. I am so late for Me in MD but grateful for West Coast or other conversations
    So late. Talk to you in a.m
    K
  • A bit disappointed if Ron The Greek isnt going
  • LOL nevermind. I did list him KMM and he shows up on the list Louise provided. Sweet
  • KMMKMM Member
    He may beat the pants off of CC because of home track advantage. K