2015 Dubai World Cup

123457»

Comments

• KetaKeta Member
    Secret Circle Powers Home in Golden Shaheen (RACE REPLAY )
    By Claire Novak The Blood-Horse March 28 2015
    Secret Circle powered home March 28 in the $2 million Dubai Golden Shaheen Sponsored by Gulf News (UAE-I), holding off the late-closing Super Jockey by a head after running down a determined Rich Tapestry at Meydan.
    Later in article
    Completing the order of finish in the Golden Shaheen field of 13 were
    Big Macher, Cool Cowboy, Speed Hawk, Salutos Amigos, United Color, Shaishee, Lucky Nine, Krypton Factor, and Montridge. Murrab scratched.
    Read more on BloodHorse.com: http://www.bloodhorse.com/horse-racing/articles/90938/secret-circle-powers-home-in-golden-shaheen#ixzz3Vht0PVD4
  • Thank you, Keta, for posting the replays. I thought Chrome ran a really nice race, and whoodler, I think you captured a lot of our sentiments. Thanks!
  • Y'all welcome!
  • KMMKMM Member
    CC did not win this one. Liked that trainer.said no excuses. Horse race. Lea sounds like he got stuck behind a wall. And yes, I believe there is luck, but that is me. On to the next race for all. :)K
  • Max...where art thou...the brown panther didnt run off, the good boy stayed home thank you for your positive force and thank you for my cashed ticket.
  • I thought Chrome's second was very impressive considering he was four wide almost the entire time. So technically he ran "further" than the winner. And I think the horse that won was a bit more used to the warm climate than Chrome was.
  • KetaKeta Member
    HH Sheikh Hamdan ·March 29 2015
    I am pleased to announce that I have donated the Dubai World Cup prize of 6 million dollar to the Dubai Autism Centre
    Sheikh Hamdan is the son of Sheikh Mohammed, ruler of Dubai.