Breeders Cup

I know it is early to ask but since the tickets for the Breeders Cup just on sale is Zenny going to have a spot at Keenland.

Comments

• Huh? Zenyatta is retired. She won't be making any trips unless its to the breeding shed.

I think this year Zenny is going to set up a tv in one of the broodmare stalls and have all the girls get together and have themselves a BC Viewing Party in the Broodmare Barn. There will be Mrs Pasture's cookies and other things to munch on....oh and carrots, CANNOT forget the carrots with the occasional peppermint hiding around somewhere.
  • I no she is retired I saw her last race. When it was in cal they had a party and a place for the fans of Zenny to watch the B.C. together.
  • Im not sure if they will do it at Keeneland. I always thought it was a Santa Anita thing
  • The breeders cup moves around. Remember 2010? It was at churchill, its been at monmoth not that long ago, and of course its going to Del mar for the first time in 2016. Its at santa anita alot because of weather, but I like it moving from track to track.
    ...oh...and yes it'll be at keeneland this year.
  • They had the first Zenyatta party at Churchill Downs. However, Keeneland is a lot smaller than either of those venues. The places where they could have such a party, such as the Sales Pavilion, are limited and tickets are already being sold for those areas. The only options I see would be a reserved tailgate area or something like the Keeneland Library.

I seriously doubt that there would be any grandstand seating available. I spent an hour on the computer yesterday to get a single ticket, and I logged in at noon.
  • No, I meant for the Zenyatta Party.

I know its at Keeneland this year and that it moves around. Im excited about it actually moving around to two new locations this time. Its a nice change
  • oops I see that now , what a goof...
  • I tried for a ticket this a.m. Grandstand and General Admission are sold out.
  • My cousin lives 5 mins away from Keeneland. If she is going, she better get tickets now.
  • I can totally visualize this

I think this year Zenny is going to set up a tv in one of the broodmare stalls and have all the girls get together and have themselves a BC Viewing Party in the Broodmare Barn. There will be Mrs Pasture's cookies and other things to munch on....oh and carrots, CANNOT forget the carrots with the occasional peppermint hiding around somewhere.
  • I wonder if Mr. Front would crash Zenyatta's viewing party, Rachel? He would fit right in with all the girls. Lol!
  • Haha! Funny stuff! He would look marvelous!

• He would wear blinkers of course. Gotta keep his real identity in check.

Until a curious foal wonders over and realizes whats really up his skirt! Oops.
  • Lol, Rachel!
  • haha

Incase you all are wondering, way back before the "Meltdown" happened there were these skits on this forum that made fun of Zenyatta, Rachel Alexandra, Zenny's dam, RA's Dam, Tapit, War Front (Mr Front, who is a cross dresser in the skits hence the hat pic lol) and RA's dam, with Bernardini as well. It was all in good fun, nothing horrible. Those skits were the best, I miss them. It was like a Drama show lol.
  • Read the derby and preakness ones . Pretty funny stuff
  • The skits were wonderful! I chuckle every time I see reference to 'Mr. Front'.
  • I was online to get tickets for the paddock but is was sold out the only thing I could aford was g.a..I was hopping to get to see the Zenny fans I see everyday.
  • No, I meant for the Zenyatta Party.

I know its at Keeneland this year and that it moves around. Im excited about it actually moving around to two new locations this time. Its a nice change
    I understood what you meant. I'd love for there to be a Zenyatta party, but there's no place on site where they could put it. The best they could do would be to reserve a chunk of tailgating area, or else have it totally off site. With the high demand for tickets, I don't think they could set aside a block of tickets for people who might or might not come. There is much more space at Santa Anita and Churchill Downs.
  • I was online to get tickets for the paddock but is was sold out the only thing I could aford was g.a..I was hopping to get to see the Zenny fans I see everyday.
    There should be opportunities for a bunch of us to get together no matter where we're sitting. People don't usually sit in their seats all day anyway. We might consider meeting earlier in the day when the non-BC races are on the card, especially on Friday. Another alternative would be to meet at the parking area and ride over on the shuttle together. I'm planning to park at the Horse Park.
  • Ive never been to the breeders cup and likely never will. I live all the way on the other side in VA
  • I live in Michigan and go to keenland for the Blue Grass in april it's about 6 hour drive when they said the B.C. was in Keenland I had to be there . We were at churchhill to see Zenny run unless the B.C. is in Ky Iwill not not able to go It's to far to go.