I'm new to a FORUM format

edited March 2012 in General Interest
Just getting the hang of this and will submit my first post.

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • This is going to be so cool!! :)
  • caseycasey any racetrack with camera in handMember
    Yay- a place we can hang out and talk about our favorite horse and her baby!
  • MKernMKern Member
    I like it. This is really cool!
  • JUMP IN, THE WATER IS FINE!
  • I'm so excited to have the forum!!
  • I think the forum format will be easier than the "comments on a blog post" format we've been using. With different threads, we can keep topics separate and easier to keep track of.
  • This is very exciting! Never done this before! Getting my feet wet.
  • I have been a fan of Zenyatta and this just seemed the natural next step. Look forward to getting to ya'll.
  • I'm with everyone else, I'm just starting to figure all of this out. The more we Play around with this, after awhile, we'll be like: what was the big deal? lol
  • I just joined and am exploring the various topics so started with this. Like most everyone, I have been an ardent fan of Zenyatta and am very excited about her new I colt. I can't wait to learn his name.
  • Halloooo
  • My name on Z's Diary is Judy Berube. I'm using LegendsDancer for the Forum. Hi everyone.
  • Halloooo, Judy

SunnyBoyd
  • To be honest, I kind of prefer "real" names in a forum, reason being it keeps everyone civil. I'm hoping things stay polite and respectful here...maybe they will because of who we are here to celebrate. Zenyatta herself has such class, as do her connections.
  • To be honest, I kind of prefer "real" names in a forum, reason being it keeps everyone civil. I'm hoping things stay polite and respectful here...maybe they will because of who we are here to celebrate. Zenyatta herself has such class, as do her connections.
    That's why I started the "Who's Who" thread, so we can be more accountable.

• Hello, everyone!! I am new to this too, so many of us will be getting the hang of it together. I am just so happy that the forum is a reality now and we can continue to keep our Zenyatta Diary family going. Love you all!!
  • I used a picture I had of me with Zenny on Easter Sunday at Barn 55. Let's see if it works! :-)
  • Sunny Bee:

Hi. Like your new moniker. Hugs, JB
  • YaY, There you are JAG. Isn't this going to be great?
  • Hi Dawn. Love you too. Hugs, JB
  • Hi JAG:

Great photo of you and Z. Hugs, JB
  • Hi there, my first time, very excited to still be able to keep in touch with other Zenyatta admirers! This is going to be great.
  • I'm loving this forum already :)
  • Hi, Some of us may be a bit overwhelmed at this time. If others will help us we can all have great fun together. thanks to all JB