Who Do You Think Will Win?

Comments

• I'll wait until after the post draw to put in my $0.02. :-)
  • For what it's worth, I totally agree with VA-in-CA. CC, It will be a fun game.
  • I'll wait until after the post draw to put in my $0.02. :-)
    Hmm. Never thought of that! Sometimes makes all the diference in the world.
  • @Laura_cincinatti and @marepower I forgot about that too. I can change the rules.

NEW RULE
    If you have posted your top three picks already and when the post position draw is (I have no idea when it is) you can always message me with an updated list if you want to change all or any of your picks.
  • For what it's worth, I totally agree with VA-in-CA. CC, It will be a fun game.
    Thank you I thought it would be a fun little thing to do and we don't have to limit it to the triple crown races and the breeders cup races. If there is a big race coming up and someone would like to do the game with that race have at it. I know I might do one when Chrome runs back on the turf.
  • @Laura_cincinatti and @marepower I forgot about that too. I can change the rules.

NEW RULE
    If you have posted your top three picks already and when the post position draw is (I have no idea when it is) you can always message me with an updated list if you want to change all or any of your picks.
    The post positions will be drawn at 5:30 ET on Wednesday. You can watch on NBC Sports Network.
  • @casey & @VA_in_CA I was just wondering (no you don't have to, I am not going to force you guys) if you guys would like to join in on this little fun game. Just to get the mood going.
  • @bigherbie would you like to join in on the game to?
  • caseycasey any racetrack with camera in handMember
    I'm waiting for post positions... :)
  • KMMKMM Member
    I said have fun. Va, you came down pretty hard. A bit of an over reaction.
  • @KMM she's not over reacting. You where sounding rude, thats why she stepped in and stood up for me
  • Okay @casey I was just wondering.
  • KMMKMM Member
    I was not sounding rude. I did not know this had gone on in the past and it seemed like a duplication of the horse betting game in my eyes. There was not one ioata of rudeness. Just question. It certainly seemed to me that she did overreact. My last comment to you was have fun. Go and circle your wagons but it is really unnecessary and uncalled for. _:) goodwill to all. :)
  • @KMM yes in my opinion you sounded rude and madr it seem like I couldn't make a game. This is nothing like the other game, you pick one horse in that game and no times. This has a completely different set up and there are more things you have to do. First you have to pick your top three picks, then come race day you have to have posted the way that you think the horses are going to be finishing and then the finishing time. That is showed in the example I posted earlier in this discussion.
  • KMMKMM Member
    I got that. That is why I said have fun. If people can't ask questions where are we? I am not rude and won't accept your characterization of my posts as that. So let us just move on. And I do hope you have fun. K
    @KMM, I have repeatedly chastised @CaliforniaChrome1121 for her failure to write her thoughts clearly, so I'm not taking sides in any way, shape or form. So, to be honest, I also took your post as being rather rude sounding. I believe you can be a very blunt, forthright person, but unfortunately, we don't have the luxury of "knowing" you, so it doesn't come across as you being forthright, it comes across as being rude. As one of the original posters on this forum, I have seen many many people post, and I'm pretty good at ascertaining whether or not they are being rude, or blunt, but I do have problems deciphering your posts. I'm not sure if you are so busy, you hurry to post and type in your comments in a style of shorthand that you're accustomed to, or are just not good at expressing your thoughts with words, but I have come across several of your posts that either don't make sense, or come off as rude. Again, I am not taking sides, I'm just stating what I have observed.

I hope my opinion comes across as such, and not as an attack, because I am not attacking you.
  • @KMM, I have repeatedly chastised @CaliforniaChrome1121 for her failure to write her thoughts clearly, so I'm not taking sides in any way, shape or form. So, to be honest, I also took your post as being rather rude sounding. I believe you can be a very blunt, forthright person, but unfortunately, we don't have the luxury of "knowing" you, so it doesn't come across as you being forthright, it comes across as being rude. As one of the original posters on this forum, I have seen many many people post, and I'm pretty good at ascertaining whether or not they are being rude, or blunt, but I do have problems deciphering your posts. I'm not sure if you are so busy, you hurry to post and type in your comments in a style of shorthand that you're accustomed to, or are just not good at expressing your thoughts with words, but I have come across several of your posts that either don't make sense, or come off as rude. Again, I am not taking sides, I'm just stating what I have observed.

I hope my opinion comes across as such, and not as an attack, because I am not attacking you.
    To be honest some times I do tyoe stuff don't really look back at what it says before I post it. So yeah sometimes I do come off rude without meaning to. That is something that I am going to start working on, because I don't want people thinking that I am a rude person or something else. I'm sorry if I do come off sound rude sometimes not my attention at all.
  • KMMKMM Member
    I think I am very clear. Sometimes straightforwardness can be taken by the person in whatever way their constitution takes it. This new game at my initial introduction to it seemed like a hijacking of the existent betting game. I am known for excellent writing skills. Maybe my writing style is not enough touchy feely or emotional for some of the forum members. Check my language choices. I have never insulted anybody as it seems you may be insulting me now. Before you call someone rude, engage them in a dialogue to clear you understanding about what they mean before you impose some kind of character judgement on them. Again, I do not accept any characterization that I have been rude to anyone. So have fun with your new game and let us move on.
    @CaliforniaChrome1121- my post was NOT directed at you, but rather, to show that I am not taking sides. You and I have had our discussions and disagreements and you know where I stand on those.

I think the game sounds fun, but as I said, I'm waiting for post positions. I do have a favorite-for personal reasons, but it's not always about the best horse winning
  • Oh in know that it wasn't directed at me @casey. I was kinda of agreeing with you. About the fact that I do get busy and type and do come off sounding rude. And that's a very smart idea to wait until the post draw, I totally forgot about it. And your right its not about the best horse winning, upsets can and have happened before.

And about our past and I want to fix that cause I know its my fault and I respect you I really do. I'm glad that your going to join in on this game.
  • @KMM sorry I wasn't trying to attack you, I apologize for that.
  • KMMKMM Member
    No need to apologize. Just get I will never be rude to anybody. If you don't get what I am saying. Just ask questions. For instance, I am taking something this way? What do you mean.? Have fun with your game.
  • Will you be giving points for each call in each position or just a right call if one of the three comes in first with the time as the tie breaker?
  • Will you be giving points for each call in each position or just a right call if one of the three comes in first with the time as the tie breaker?
    You don't really earn points, it is pretty much you post the three horses that you think could win the Kentucky Derby.