website design photography contest

caseycasey any racetrack with camera in handMember
I entered this contest to design a website for my photos. I would like to win the iPad prize because it's something that would really help me grow my photography. If you wouldn't mind, you can click on this link and at the bottom, is a vote button. This link goes directly to the one I designed. I'm seriously considering starting up a pet photography side business because I really enjoy taking photos. I'd appreciate any votes. Thanks!

http://www.onlinephotoexhibition.com/?s=338

Comments

• You've got it Casey- your site looks awesome! Best of luck to you on both winning the iPad, and your new venture!
  • Paniolo_GalPaniolo_Gal Member
    edited April 2015
    Done! Just put in my vote for your website! Awesome photos Casey!❤
  • Good luck Casey!
  • carolinarkansascarolinarkansas hot springs, arkansasMember
    I voted for you Casey....best of luck!
  • Good luck on winning - your site looks wonderful!!! Cast my vote and will be cheering for you, sending good thoughts.
  • Hi Casey...Could you tell us when the deadline is for voting for your website? :oD
  • caseycasey any racetrack with camera in handMember
    May 18- my brother's birthday :)
  • Voted - beautiful pictures!
  • caseycasey any racetrack with camera in handMember
    thank you!
  • Okay, Voted. Easy vote, no agonizing over choosing the right candidate. hahaha
  • voted
  • Me too, Casey. Great photos!
  • Paniolo_GalPaniolo_Gal Member
    edited May 2015
    Thought I'd bring this discussion up for Casey. Voting deadline is May 18. :oD
    I entered this contest to design a website for my photos. I would like to win the iPad prize because it's something that would really help me grow my photography. If you wouldn't mind, you can click on this link and at the bottom, is a vote button. This link goes directly to the one I designed. I'm seriously considering starting up a pet photography side business because I really enjoy taking photos. I'd appreciate any votes. Thanks!

http://www.onlinephotoexhibition.com/?s=338