Egg Drop

Has anyone heard anything about her and her Tapit baby she was supposed to have? Last I heard, she was sold to Bridlewood Farm. I would love to find out about her or see pics of the baby.

Comments

• She foaled a colt on March 22. Bridlewood has a Facebook page, but there's not much on it. You could post a request for a pic there, or send an inquiry to the farm. The worst they can do is ignore it.
  • She went back to Tapit too
  • KMMKMM Member
    Tapit is the AP Indy, Storm Cat, Bold Ruler, and Native Dancer of this generation. How big have his books been over time and breeding fees. We are sure to see more stakes winners with all of these good mares. :)
  • I believe they actually have a pretty limited book for Tapit. Something like 130 mares? Less than most of the top-tier stallions at least. Only the best of the best for the handsome gray :)
  • Thank you! I didn't realize Egg Drop had her own discussion.
  • ★ NEW 2YO OPPORTUNITY: SCRAMBLED - BY TAPIT/EGG DROP

LRF Partners and Friends:
    We are excited, honored, and humbled to present for immediate syndication, EGG DROP's first foal, now named... SCRAMBLED.

By America's leading sire TAPIT, the 2YO was purchased at the recently concluded OBS March sale. After a brief refreshening at Worldwide Head of Bloodstock Tom McCrocklin's farm in Ocala, FL Scrambled will begin his career, like his mom, under the tutelage of leading Southern California trainer, Phil D'Amato.
  • Man I wish I had the money to spend on a share of this guy...
  • KMMKMM Member
    Ha ha! Scrambled
  • bigherbie said:

★ NEW 2YO OPPORTUNITY: SCRAMBLED - BY TAPIT/EGG DROP

We are excited, honored, and humbled to present for immediate syndication, EGG DROP's first foal, now named... SCRAMBLED.

By America's leading sire TAPIT, the 2YO was purchased at the recently concluded OBS March sale. After a brief refreshening at Worldwide Head of Bloodstock Tom McCrocklin's farm in Ocala, FL Scrambled will begin his career, like his mom, under the tutelage of leading Southern California trainer, Phil D'Amato.

• I love the name choice of Scrambled! So cute! :lol:
  • I think it's so clever.
    sarinne said:

I love the name choice of Scrambled! So cute! :lol:

• bigherbie said:

★ NEW 2YO OPPORTUNITY: SCRAMBLED - BY TAPIT/EGG DROP

I guess I missed this posting.
    I went to lrf this morning and can't see this information.
    Do I need to sign up and in to gain purchase opportunity
  • If you sign up for LRF's email list, you can get these opportunities emailed to you. Scrambled is not going to come cheap though, just a warning. He was purchased for $200k at the sale, so a 5% minimum share is going to cost at least $10k, along with quarterly expenses.

Shoot an email to info@littleredfeather.com and they'll get back to you.
  • Thanks jae, I'll send that email
  • If you do buy a share, please update us over on the Thoroughbred Ownership Experiences thread! I'd love to hear about it.
  • Of course...gotta see how Lizzie feels about it, it would be hers after all. She's gets the horses, I get to play them.
    Lol
  • Scrambled is debuting Thursday at SA.
  • carolinarkansascarolinarkansas hot springs, arkansasMember
    he is just gorgeous....
  • I'm so excited for his debut! I just think it's so cool that LRF gets to race a son of their best racemare, who they actually bred themselves. Hopefully he does well!
  • What a cutie! I love how mottled his muzzle and eyes are.