2015 Keeneland September Yearling Sale (Sept. 14-26)

14567810»

Comments

• I've done the same...quoted myself...haha.

Have you signed up for a Virtual Stable? It's free and you can follow as many horses as you like (once they are registered) and get alerts to workouts, when they are entered in races, results, etc.

http://www.equibase.com/virtualstable/login.cfm?SID=1&TMP=/virtualstable/horse.cfm?

Click on the link above and then at the bottom click on I need to register for Virtual Stable
    Yes, I'm quoting myself. But there are two horses I'd like to 'follow,' as Mr. Haskin did in his article. How would I go about actually doing that?
    Awesome! Thanks for the link.
    Striking Gold at the Keeneland Sales
    Hangin' With Haskin, by Steve Haskin

Another great write by Steve.

http://cs.bloodhorse.com/blogs/horse-racing-steve-haskin/archive/2015/09/15/striking-gold-at-the-keeneland-sales.aspx
  • Good idea! Well, that's the thing...how will I know when they are registered? All I have at this point is the hip number.
  • If you check occasionally on Equineline you can look up pedigree by entering dam's name and the year born. When the name is finally registered, it will show up there.
  • Year born of the foal.
  • I just signed up for Virtual Stable! Very easy...I'm excited to watch these horses.
  • I just signed up for Virtual Stable! Very easy...I'm excited to watch these horses.
    I have soooo many horses in my Virtual Stable (at least 100+). It's so easy to get interested in a horse and stick them in there, and then all of a sudden you're getting 30 emails a day haha.

I have soooo many horses in my Virtual Stable (at least 100+). It's so easy to get interested in a horse and stick them in there, and then all of a sudden you're getting 30 emails a day haha.
    I'm ready! Ha Ha! :D
  • Ok! You should have Coz, Zi, Jess's Dream and Rachel's Valentina in there! Ha-ha. The babies from this sale will start showing up in about the April time frame.
    I just signed up for Virtual Stable! Very easy...I'm excited to watch these horses.

• Ok! You should have Coz, Zi, Jess's Dream and Rachel's Valentina in there! Ha-ha. The babies from this sale will start showing up in about the April time frame.
    I just signed up for Virtual Stable! Very easy...I'm excited to watch these horses.

I'll be watching! Thanks!