Empire Maker

He's in the Bloodhorse Stallion Register and ready for HypoMating.

http://www.bloodhorse.com/stallion-register/stallions/125143/empire-maker

Comments

• Empire Maker Returning Home
    30 September, 2015
    Hangin' With Haskin

For Bobby Frankel, he was to be the Messiah; the gifted regally bred racing machine that would be racing’s next superstar. He even had the appropriate name – Empire Maker. - See more at: http://cs.bloodhorse.com/blogs/horse-racing-steve-haskin/archive/2015/09/30/empire-maker-returning-home.aspx#sthash.smZtioQf.dpuf
  • Thanks for posting this @Especially_Horses I was going to give him his own thread but kept forgetting.
  • Too funny because I thought You Had and I was looking for it and even said to myself "QZF22 hasn't created one yet?". See how we've come to rely on you...lol
    Thanks for posting this @Especially_Horses I was going to give him his own thread but kept forgetting.
  • Too funny because I thought You Had and I was looking for it and even said to myself "QZF22 hasn't created one yet?". See how we've come to rely on you...lol
    Thanks for posting this @Especially_Horses I was going to give him his own thread but kept forgetting.
    Hahaha I see do you want me to post the articles about him from the New Stallions For 2016 thread here @Especially_Horses ?
  • Gainesway will be Empire Maker's new home --- looks like they just struck "Stud Gold" again! Already home to Tapit, America's top stallion at stud, Empire Maker should ensure that a long line of top quality broodmares book a visit to their breeding shed. They also have added to their Unbridled connection:
    Tapit by Pulpit out of Tap Your Heels by Unbridled
    Empire Maker by Unbridled out of Toussaud by El Gran Senor
    No stud fee posted yet for Empire Maker --- anyone with a "ballpark" guess?

http://www.gainesway.com/articles/empire-maker-to-gainesway.html
  • You always find good stuff to post, so sure...all that and more.
    Too funny because I thought You Had and I was looking for it and even said to myself "QZF22 hasn't created one yet?". See how we've come to rely on you...lol

Hahaha I see do you want me to post the articles about him from the New Stallions For 2016 thread here @Especially_Horses ?
  • Sometimes QueenZFan22 makes me exhausted just thinking about all her research keeping us up to speed on posting articles, tweets and so forth! lol

Sooooo excited about Empire Maker!!!! :)
    You always find good stuff to post, so sure...all that and more.
    Too funny because I thought You Had and I was looking for it and even said to myself "QZF22 hasn't created one yet?". See how we've come to rely on you...lol

• Sometimes QueenZFan22 makes me exhausted just thinking about all her research keeping us up to speed on posting articles, tweets and so forth! lol

@sarinne it's really not work since I really like doing it.
  • @QueenZFan22 -- it shows that you like keeping the forum informed! :) It's nice to be able to read articles and not have to search for them myself. I'm lazy. LOL
    Sometimes QueenZFan22 makes me exhausted just thinking about all her research keeping us up to speed on posting articles, tweets and so forth! lol

@sarinne it's really not work since I really like doing it.

• KMMKMM Member
    edited October 2015
    Nice pics and impressive progeny. Seems to do more female G1 winners. Bernie is trending that way lately.
  • And quite a few successful two year olds.
  • KMMKMM Member
    edited October 2015
    Yep, my comments were based on that. Bernie is a great sire; maybe better in long run for fillies; on the other hand , Tapit's earlier successes were mostly with the girls.
  • Pedigree Analysis: Empire Maker

The saying, “out of sight, out of mind,” apparently is not always so. During the first session of the Keeneland September yearling sale, much of the buzz as far as sires was concerned was not about commercial superstars Tapit and War Front , or about the first-crop sires headed by Frankel, but about the possibility Empire Maker was about to return to the U.S. after five seasons in Japan.

http://www.bloodhorse.com/horse-racing/articles/95126/pedigree-analysis-empire-maker
  • KMMKMM Member
    Thanks Especially_horses for posting link to Empire Maker pedigree discussion. With offspring like Pioneerofthenile, Royal Delta, Bodiemester, Emolliement, et al., glad he is back in U.S. Very superior pedigree which offers more choices for Unbridled sons, than just sons of Unbridled'Song. I would go to Empire Maker in a heartbeat if I owned Z.
  • Michael Hernon talks about Empire Maker, Tapit and other new stallions for 2016:
  • Star of Goshen (dam of Pioneerof The Nile) will be bred to Empire Maker in 2016 before being retired. Foal will be full to Pioneerof The Nile.
  • That's breaking news! I'm praying she gets in foal one last time. What would one wish for...a filly or colt. That's a hard one.
    Star of Goshen (dam of Pioneerof The Nile) will be bred to Empire Maker in 2016 before being retired. Foal will be full to Pioneerof The Nile.
  • How old is she?
  • How old is she?
    She's 21. She does have a 2009 Empire Maker mare named Orchardof The Nile that's unraced.
  • I am sure they will take good care of her, anyway, high hopes!
  • Empire Maker is a great bargain compared to AP.:)